Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
It kills me to admit they will likely go on to win the league by the biggest point tally and point difference ever but it makes me physically sick to think they're being helped by VAR and these yellow bellied cowards reffing the games. On top of that no one in the media will brave enough or allowed to question what might be going on behind the scenes.
We were the first centurians in a season where we had double figures leg breakers not a single red,no help from officials for but lots against,we have achieved what we have against the odds and i'm proud we have done it that way,if they do it they have done it because of cheating and PIGMOL letting them and giving them decisions game after game,our last game with them they refuse to show us var checks because they either didn't do them or it would be clear it was the wrong decision,the fact they won't show it should tell every doubter it's as bent as hell

Because there have never been an instances of cheating or corruption in football or any sport,are you frank? because on all threads you post just like him and he has gone quiet,or pidge maybe?

I might be offended by that.

I've never said that there isn't corruption here in English football. It appears to me that it's likely to be a cabal of refs, PL admin, some media outlets/hacks.

I don't think that Liverpool players are part of it, and I think it would be plain dumb of Liverpool to get caught with their hands in this. That doesn't stop them spotting how things are being done, and to adjust accordingly.

We were the first centurians in a season where we had double figures leg breakers not a single red,no help from officials for but lots against,we have achieved what we have against the odds and i'm proud we have done it that way,if they do it they have done it because of cheating and PIGMOL letting them and giving them decisions game after game,our last game with them they refuse to show us var checks because they either didn't do them or it would be clear it was the wrong decision,the fact they won't show it should tell every doubter it's as bent as hell

The difference in broadcasting of certain replays (and the VAR on Salah) is pretty noticeable. That no hack is asking why does lead to the suspicion that they're acting under instruction not to.

I might be offended by that.

I've never said that there isn't corruption here in English football. It appears to me that it's likely to be a cabal of refs, PL admin, some media outlets/hacks.

I don't think that Liverpool players are part of it, and I think it would be plain dumb of Liverpool to get caught with their hands in this. That doesn't stop them spotting how things are being done, and to adjust accordingly.
No-one thought any players of any sport are cheats until they are caught,dipper players cheat by diving,mane again last night,he does it every game,they are cheats on the field and of the field

The difference in broadcasting of certain replays (and the VAR on Salah) is pretty noticeable. That no hack is asking why does lead to the suspicion that they're acting under instruction not to.
Yep,the thing is they announced during the game they had var checked it but didn't show it being done as with all the other tight offsides,it took sky 30 mins to come up with their own wiggly line,no-one will ever convince me that they did it until i see a time stamped reply of it,if it was us and this had happened the media would never let it go,not that it would ever happen

No-one thought any players of any sport are cheats until they are caught,dipper players cheat by diving,mane again last night,he does it every game,they are cheats on the field and of the field

Cheating on the field does not automatically relate to being part of admin corruption off the field.

Yep,the thing is they announced during the game they had var checked it but didn't show it being done as with all the other tight offsides,it took sky 30 mins to come up with their own wiggly line,no-one will ever convince me that they did it until i see a time stamped reply of it,if it was us and this had happened the media would never let it go,not that it would ever happen

I agree with that.

yep, Liverpool wining the title is the biggest story for PL in long, long time. I guess they have as much written articles and hours of documentaries ready as for Queen's death. Money coming from all sides to media and PL. Wet dream.

When that is done, few years of less blatant cheating while waiting for Rags to build a team that could challenge foe a title and repeat. Not 30 years waiting but 15 would do.

Exactly....unfortunately this is what they want to happen and play out with Liverpool this season. We haven't helped the scenario at the moment given our below par form and dropped points - but considering what we have achieved not just since 2008 but especially since Pep brought his philosophy to our club, then in all honesty I cannot blame the players for any mental fatigue they may be experiencing after what they along with Pep have produced to amass 198pts and back to back titles the last couple of seasons

lets not forget we have had injuries and we still have players returned from injuries but have not hit peak form - KDB being the example

What i do know is that regardless of what Liverpool may achieve this season, we are here to stay and

And you just never know, Christmas wishes may come true and a monumental collapse could just happen : )

Cheating on the field does not automatically relate to being part of admin corruption off the field.
It doesn't matter what the sport is,players bet on games as well as everyone else.they can alter the outcome of games/sport they play in and they can be part of match fixing,they don't need the money but are addicted to betting and others involved get the money,it's happened in italy,it's happened at FIFA,cyling,athletics,i don't know why you would think football players don't do it,where there is big money there is greed and corruption,it's human nature

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.