Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't matter what the sport is,players bet on games as well as everyone else.they can alter the outcome of games/sport they play in and they can be part of match fixing,they don't need the money but are addicted to betting and others involved get the money,it's happened in italy,it's happened at FIFA,cyling,athletics,i don't know why you would think football players don't do it,where there is big money there is greed and corruption,it's human nature

I don't think I've said anything that matches that.
I guess maybe I'm just not managing to get my opinion over.

We were the first centurians in a season where we had double figures leg breakers not a single red,no help from officials for but lots against,we have achieved what we have against the odds and i'm proud we have done it that way,if they do it they have done it because of cheating and PIGMOL letting them and giving them decisions game after game,our last game with them they refuse to show us var checks because they either didn't do them or it would be clear it was the wrong decision,the fact they won't show it should tell every doubter it's as bent as hell

100% correct karen7 it's just it's only us Citizens that know that is true and I guess some fans from other clubs. The the British press/media the dippers will be the greatest every team etc etc.
The DM running an article about van what's his name shouting at forwards to put them of , christ that's bloody embarrassing in my book yet the British press think it's great. Thankfully City players dont behave so childish to think if Kompany has shouted at forwards !!

Ive been in Liverpool the last few days (taking my wife to the eye hospital) and there are quite a few giant, lit adverts with pics of VVD, all in a saintly pose with a kid on his arm. I'm not sure what they were for, but the only other thing I could spot were brief Klippert quotes. I felt quite sick by the second one. It really did feel a homage type/ god thing. I don't know how the toffees can bear to go out.

Ive been in Liverpool the last few days (taking my wife to the eye hospital) and there are quite a few giant, lit adverts with pics of VVD, all in a saintly pose with a kid on his arm. I'm not sure what they were for, but the only other thing I could spot were brief Klippert quotes. I felt quite sick by the second one. It really did feel a homage type/ god thing. I don't know how the toffees can bear to go out.
I feel for them. Must be pretty tough being an Evertonian right now.

I think it just demonstrates what a sad lot of fuckers infest that dump and lap that kind of shite up .

No, Everton deserve all the slagging we get. Richarlison is one of the better ones. He actually gives a shit. Sigurdsson may as well have been replaced by a plank of wood last night though.

Cahill's been suggested as Moyes' assistant despite being a complete noob. But our fans will eat it up with a spoon because something something passion.

There's a couple of Evertonions where I work, both want Silva gone, both said they'd take Moyes back after telling me at the time, when he was chosen by the rags, they wanted him out too..

Thing is, you can't keep changing your manager, even though Silva's toast... ultimately it's the same players who are still there that the new manager has to work with..

They, more than Silva have let the supporters and your club down in my opinion..

You've spent a fair wedge over the last 18 months or so and individually the players on the whole look half decent to me..

Your goalie thinks he's better than he is, Mina and Keane at centre half look ropey, the goal over the top of your defence last night that Origi scored was diabolical..

Tough few games coming up, looks like you're in for a hard slog..

The Premier League needs teams like Everton, hope you stay up..

Silva is a sacrificial lamb. I don't think he should have stayed on but I agree that he's not the main problem here. I mean, we had to find out through journalists, not the club itself, that he'd been sacked. They've handled it so badly.

Digne, Bernard and Richarlison are among the few decent players. Plus our midfield is gutted because of the injuries. A lot of the ones stinking the place out seem to be the Koeman signings like Pickford and Sigurdsson. But I don't know how much money the club can afford to spunk on overrated players. Also, Chelsea are good under Lampard. Not looking forward to it at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.