Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure about that.

Having lived and worked amongst them for most of the last 6 decades, their level of delusion, and what they actually believe to be true, is most remarkable. The average OBEAON believes that they are the greatest club ever, that this current team is the best club side in the world, and it is only a conspiracy on the level of the Kennedy assassination that prevents them winning the CL, PL, FA Cup, Carabao Cup, the Boat Race, the Grand National and the Eurovision Song Contest on an annual basis.

I'm wondering if it could be possible, that finally, they have discovered that they are making ****s of themselves every time they start gobbing off about what they are about to do (& everyone hates it) then not doing it ?

I'm currently in Norway & last time I was here, I couldn't move for Liverpool fans telling me what the result would be at Anfield & how they were going to run away with the title.

So far all I've had is a couple of strangers congratulate City on the title when the found out I was a fan.

The ones who know me, haven't even mentioned football so far.

Perhaps they are just limbering up...

It just seems so odd for them to have a season brimming with as much potential as their 18/19 campaign and not want to use it as a platform for more. They've not gone after Fekir again which I thought they would, they've not tried to activate any release clauses or buy any new midfielders, it all seems like a huge risk. The only player I've seen them linked with is Asensio. Their squad is looking quite thin in some areas, especially at full-back. If TAA or Robertson get injured they're pretty screwed as of right now.
Milner will play there, he loves that shit!!

It just seems so odd for them to have a season brimming with as much potential as their 18/19 campaign and not want to use it as a platform for more
They already spent this years transfer budget last year though.

I'm wondering if it could be possible, that finally, they have discovered that they are making ****s of themselves every time they start gobbing off about what they are about to do (& everyone hates it) then not doing it ?

I'm currently in Norway & last time I was here, I couldn't move for Liverpool fans telling me what the result would be at Anfield & how they were going to run away with the title.

So far all I've had is a couple of strangers congratulate City on the title when the found out I was a fan.

The ones who know me, haven't even mentioned football so far.

Perhaps they are just limbering up...

To go again.

They already spent this years transfer budget last year though.

For my sins I've watched a few dipper vloggers on YouTube, they are of course utterly deluded, insufferable and convinced we're living in their shadow blah, blah, blah.....But, they're all getting a tad concerned that they've "not kicked on".

If Liverpool roll in to next season without at least one marquee signing, their European Royal arses will be twitching sumfin orrible.

I was thinking about this, it's actually harder to qualify for the charity shield. Perhaps they should rename it the English super shield.
Perhaps we should play our EDS team against the first team in the charity shield as the dippers showed no respect for the fa cup and would prevent any dipper "accidentally" maiming any of our players

The Champions League - The final this year was contested by teams that last won the top flight championship in 1990 and 1961 respectively....
That's why, even though it's apparently bad form to say it, I will always prioritise the PL over the CL.
If this competition had any validity, it wouldn't be including teams that came 4th in their league, and haven't won
a carrot for Donkey's years, knock out comps are fine, but anything calling itself 'Champions League' needs to comprise
of teams that are actually champions, not some flukey chancers winning a few one offs.
Chelsea won the fucking thing after finishing 6th FFS, it's hyped to high heaven, but anyone knows, who possesses
any sort of Objectivity, that the winners of it are not necessarily the best in Europe.

For my sins I've watched a few dipper vloggers on YouTube, they are of course utterly deluded, insufferable and convinced we're living in their shadow blah, blah, blah.....But, they're all getting a tad concerned that they've "not kicked on".

If Liverpool roll in to next season without at least one marquee signing, their European Royal arses will be twitching sumfin orrible.
Ah but they'll still have their 'istree ( excluding 1985 of course).
And not to forget the spirit of Shankly will live on.
Plus of course their religious belief that like other fallen empires they and Manchester United will always be the greatest football teams EVER.

Ah but they'll still have their 'istree ( excluding 1985 of course).
And not to forget the spirit of Shankly will live on.
Plus of course their religious belief that like other fallen empires they and Manchester United will always be the greatest football teams EVER.
Ah yes, that other misty eyed Dipper fantasy, 'The spirit of 'Shankly,' the same bloke who got told to piss off from
the training ground for mithering the staff and players, then having his life story banned from Dipper FC for 25
years. If these candle wavers had any sort of self awareness they'd be dangerous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.