Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are literally no words
424439c923630cfc59ca797d5f9e8cf4.jpg

Kuato lives!

Has the fountain pusher been made to give up his season ticket ? Or will he be allowed to hawk it around Scandinavia for 3 seasons until his ban finishes ?

Money ball is still alive and well on Merseyside with Fenway sport. The extra revenues from the champions league goes into the club coffers but it looks like they want to see what Klopp can do with the core squad he has used over the last couple of seasons. If it works and they win the league or champs league again it’s a master stroke. If it doesn’t they can cash in on either Salah, Mane or Van Dijk next year and regroup with extra reinforcements. They have a knack of identifying players cheaply and selling them on afterwards.

Really interesting to see what they will do next year if they can maintain the consistency they had or will the champions league hang over be there?

As a long time fan boy of Klopp, I am also interested to see what will happen. He has had the years to get rid of players that didn't fit, had had recruited wisely and developed own products. Now he finally has a team that is his. And unlike Dortmund, Liverpool is finally in a position where they won't have to sell.

I think FSG is extremely pleased with the transfer strategy where Liverpool manage to sell academy players and dead weight for a good profit, and manage to balance cost/profit of incoming/outgoing players. As shown here.

They can show a very, very strong growth together with an extremely impressive EBITDA. Basically meaning the value of the club/company is sky rocketing while they can sit back and collect huge winnings each season.

I don't see how FSG would profit or benefit from a Salah or Mané sale.

As a long time fan boy of Klopp, I am also interested to see what will happen. He has had the years to get rid of players that didn't fit, had had recruited wisely and developed own products. Now he finally has a team that is his. And unlike Dortmund, Liverpool is finally in a position where they won't have to sell.

I think FSG is extremely pleased with the transfer strategy where Liverpool manage to sell academy players and dead weight for a good profit, and manage to balance cost/profit of incoming/outgoing players. As shown here.

They can show a very, very strong growth together with an extremely impressive EBITDA. Basically meaning the value of the club/company is sky rocketing while they can sit back and collect huge winnings each season.

Louis Suarez, Phil Coutinho and Raheem Sterling say hi!

Delusion running real deep with this one.

Hello there Coutinho! What a difference 1.5 years can make, wouldn't you agree?

Why focus on Coutinho out of those 3? Could it be because the other 2 have had hugely successful careers since leaving the cult? And what has Coutinho missed out on ... 1 (ONE) trophy - bet he's absolutely gutted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.