Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 - 0 Napoli.

*edit. Just to add. Liverpool are fucking woeful.
Not one idea, between the lot of them and that includes Klopp.

Klopps football philosophy relies on at least 2 quality forwards and one of them to be inform! But its a friendly you get nothing for a win and if you lose it doesnt matter

They have no quality up front so the midfield is pushing up to try to help and it’s left massive gaps at the back and the defence completely exposed. Shows VVd is only any good when he has 2 holding midfielders in front of him.

Edit. I should say he is very good but nowhere near the god level status he is given.

OK it is only a friendly, but apart from Alisson that defence is their first choice including the best LB in the world.

And they're going to Geneva mid-week for a game vs Lyon. Think we look in much better shape than them. We could pick them apart with no fear of being countered, they look impotent without the front 3.

Plus I see Klopp giving it the we've got no money spiel, got to question the owners there. They are lacking in depth, have they given up on the league and are more hoping for cup success?

They have no quality up front so the midfield is pushing up to try to help and it’s left massive gaps at the back and the defence completely exposed. Shows VVd is only any good when he has 2 holding midfielders in front of him.

Edit. I should say he is very good but nowhere near the god level status he is given.
If i've said just that a million times,exposed he is not all that,mane,fiirmino and salad are still away so hopefully they won't be fit for next sunday at least,our late ones back won't feature i don't think but he might just risk his in the hope they can beat us

Klopps football philosophy relies on at least 2 quality forwards and one of them to be inform! But its a friendly you get nothing for a win and if you lose it doesnt matter

Aye. But you would hope to see some football. They are bloody awful and lack everything.
Not saying they won't be better. Just commenting on this shit show.

Correct - the gegenpress relies on a front three hunting the opposition back four down and creating their own chances to a degree that you don't need a creative midfield;- hence Milner, Henderson and Keita in midfield, but if you haven't got the front three of any quality your too defensive midfield is then shown up for what it is - shite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.