Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't they have to lose 3 games in the last 10, just so they equal but not beat 100points?

Everton, City, Chelsea being the most likely teams to do that of the remaining fixtures, I'm not hopeful with the odds on them not beating the record sadly.

Last edited:
Don't they have to lose 3 games in that last 10 just so they equal and not beat 100points?

Everton, City, Chelsea being the most likely teams to do that of the remaining fixtures, I'm not hopeful with the odds on them not beating the record sadly.

Burnley and Palace can grind out a draw on their day.

And what were the odds on Watford?

Don't they have to lose 3 games in the last 10, just so they equal but not beat 100points?

Tbh I think when folk look back even if the scousers get say 105points our team was so much on another level. The goals scored and goal difference tells the story, Would of been a whole different ballgame had the fuckers gone unbeaten though.

Mind blowing that Agnelli is foolish enough to publicly comment on this given the cracks currently appearing in FFP and the cartel clubs. Very telling comment and offers a glimpse of just how righteous the supposed 'history' big clubs are about having true competition. The arrogance is breathtaking.

Lovely thread on Liverpools potential joint ownership with AS Roma

Martin is well worth a follow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.