Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldn't care if they had an air force fly past.
Do care how and if we can turn this around next season.
If it were me and I had to do a guard of honour..... you could bet your ass that I would use this to spur me on next season. Just like GPC did on the coach back from Sunderland. Remember how this feels like he said, or something like that. This is just how the dippers dealt with it last season I'm sure. Quite how we didnt see this coming, I'll never know.

Liverpool got lucky. The ref against their Atletico 2nd legs is Dutch Danny Makkelie, who gave Liverpool 2-0 won against Salzburg and 4-1 won again Porto.

I hate these fuckers Dippers, but seem like poor Atletico going to go out. But then last time, the 1st legs, I was sooo sure that Liverpool going to win, but then they 1-0 deficit. So who knows.

TV Broadcasters: We really need to show a Liverpool title win. It will being billions into the UK economy.

Boris: How quickly can it be done.

TV: We had a word with Mike Reilly. He says he can guarantee it with Arsenal and Burnley wins by Saturday.

Boris: Huzzah! Close the PL down Sunday then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.