Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
liverpool-banner.jpg

Just seen this posted on another forum:
To the 39. Killed by thugs calling themselves Liverpool fans and the complacency of UEFA and the Belgian Police.
Always the victims aren't they, never their fault.
Justice for the 96, but let’s sweep the 39 under the carpet. Wankers.

What about the “Steaua Bucuresti 1986” banner mocking what happened at Heysel.

Last edited:
Never known or heard as much ' Whataboutery ' in my life. What about the stadium, what about Rome 12 months earlier, what about other teams fans at the time, what about the bloke who gave me a dirty look, what about anything to shift the blame, when someone keeps repeating and peddling the same old shit they suddenly all become experts and lies become facts.

The dippers fanbase shamed the nation, that is a fact.

RIP the 39.

There weren’t 39 Italians killed. Or by any legal standard, murdered.
31 Juve & 8 Liverpool died that day
Fans from both clubs as well as administration officials were subsequently tried, convicted and sentenced to prison. Since then the clubs have worked together on a regular basis in recognition.
These are very basic facts that don’t mitigate or validate any of the days actions, but rather show that nobody at the club not then or now have ever just wanted to forget about it.

Had 8 Liverpool fans been killed that day we all know we'd have never ever heard the end of it.

There would have been "Justice for the 8" propaganda saturating the world since.

There would be an memorial anniversary every year.

It'd be mentioned every time a "European night under the lights" pollutes our TV screens.

Either back that up with reliable sources or take your head out of your arse.

They really are a special bunch those cheeky lovable scouse chaps aren't they?
As all other clubs fans know they're offended by everything and ashamed of nothing....My hatred of everything dipper comes from before I started going to football. It would be about 1969/70 and me and my younger brother ( I was 9 and he 7) would attend a local church youth club on a Friday evening for an hour or two just to play games with our mates. The vicar who ran the club decided it would be a good idea if we visited another youth club on Murkeyside to form a bond of friendship with another church. We arrived and went in and were greeted by a group of feral looking kids about our age who you could tell didn't want us there. We'd been there about 10 minutes and things started going wrong. There was a commotion at the door and objects hitting the windows. Our vicar rounded us up and said we had to leave right now. We tried leaving as best we could with the help of the local vicar and his helpers shielding us as we made our way back to our cars. Outside had formed a large group of scouse thugs (they seemed big to us but probably only 14/15 year olds) and were trying to get at us for no reason other than we were not from round there. I've got to admit I've never been as afraid since, even though I've attended a few games at Klanfield over the years. I still remember them shouting "Kill the Manc c**ts".
Funny that as we came from a small village in Cheshire!

It has always pissed me off that the 'inadequate' stadium gets the blame. That report posted earlier from one thug shows the truth. Thousands of drunken, aggressive, nay violent nasty people terrorised an entire city, peaceful Belgians, Juventus fans peaceful or not and then attacked them causing 39 people to die.
They stole from off licences, they attacked a jewellers, they attacked anybody they wanted to and then blamed everybody but themselves. It is always someone else's fault.

It has always pissed me off that the 'inadequate' stadium gets the blame. That report posted earlier from one thug shows the truth. Thousands of drunken, aggressive, nay violent nasty people terrorised an entire city, peaceful Belgians, Juventus fans peaceful or not and then attacked them causing 39 people to die.
They stole from off licences, they attacked a jewellers, they attacked anybody they wanted to and then blamed everybody but themselves. It is always someone else's fault.
Yea but it was ONLY 31 Italians la

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.