Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could start with the punctuation and spelling. I know the kids have been off school for a while but surely they could have produced something slightly better in all this time

I had to laugh and also cringe a little at that banner.
Can I apologise on their behalf?
It takes me back to when growing up and whenever I said anything with a vague Scouse accent my dad would give me a clip round the ear....I appreciate you cant get away with that these days....but certainly worked for me. If ever I go back "home" now it is nothing but scouse accents.

As I've mentioned before I live in Bootle in Liverpool and all of the flags and banners are already up with bunting etc..... Sickening!

I drove past a house a couple of days ago and there was a house done up like those people who go over board at xmas with Liverpool stuff, I'm pretty certain he was welding Liverpool badges onto his iron gates at the time.

Although 2014 was funny watching them all get took down, what I'd give for them to be a post Covid flop and us win the league on goal difference.

eavs1jawsaew3a2-jpeg.91100

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.