Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
So many questions but here's a few

Are they pretending to be Chelsea players?

Are they Chelsea fans in Liverpool kits?

Do they genuinely think that's funny?

Have they ever been to Klanfield?

They've even stolen the head off a deer - I tell ya, look away for a second.

So I went for a quick pint with a Liverpool fan before the game. I jokingly said don’t set fire to the bowling club when you get the trophy as I was leaving

he then said. “Have I heard that they have tracked down and identified the person who set fire to the liver building. Police have got him he is an Everton fan. Disgusting isn’t it.”

They have different brains to us all.

The video on BBC of their name being etched on the trophy was what got to me. Do not remember that disgraceful organisation ever doing that for our 4 PL titles?

Nobody is allowed to tell the truth about that shit-hole in the media, they are all shit scared of the backlash from the feral bunch of wankers who consider themselves above the law.

They have infiltrated every branch of the media like rats on a ship, and we are forced to put up with their adonoidal unintelligible ramblings - must be the worst local dialect in the whole of the UK.
To be fair mate 3 of our titles were in the balance on the last day they’d have looked dickheads if they’d put united on in 2012 at 93 mins lol. 2018 they had to wait because they wanted centurions on at the end ;)

What records have they actually broken?

I'm sure plenty of these have ...

102_3464.jpg

The Echo this morning:

Manchester City posted a tweet congratulating Leeds and Albion on their promotion success, something which caught the eye of Liverpool fans.

The former league champions are yet to congratulate Liverpool on Twitter for winning the Premier League, but were quick to offer their praise to the Championship’s top two clubs.

THESE GUYS ARE MENTAL. We already congratulated them, were one of the first to but considering we heard fuck all from them last year it's pretty rich to say we're salty. ****S

Lets get one thing clear. As a fan base liverpool are as scummy as they get. Ive had too many personal experiences to bore you with of examples of utter scumminess.

the club endorsed motto of THIS MEANS MORE sums there twattishness up.

but ... its easy to forget the complete ****ish way the rags behaved in there pomp.
They fucking rubbed it in how fuckin great they were and how shit we were. Not satisfied with winning everything on offer, they had to remind us every day how shite we were with there banners and nursery rhymes.

So yeah, liverpool are a horrible skid mark of a club. But dont forget how fuckin horrendous united were and , make no mistake, will be again (should they progress from scrapping for 4th place).

So.. for me... The Scum will always be the biggest set of c-unts

I've never quite got this the Scousers are worse than the Rags, Club, Fans, Ex Players & Media. The only reason this is tricking folk is because it's a current battle between us and the Rags being currently Wank. Nothing and I mean nothing will ever beat my hatred for the rats in Trafford, it's not even fuckin close either. I'm quite amazed how folk can easily forget how that whole shitstain of a club has behaved towards us down the years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.