Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Signing Tsimikas for £12m
Another shrewd yet obvious signing that we seem incapable of even contemplating.

Wouldn't be surprised if he relegates Robertson to the bench. Very impressive in the games I've seen, more rounded than Robertson who can be a liability defensively.
That's 2 LBs they've signed for around £24m whilst we've been messing around with midfielders and waiting for Mendy to get over his injuries. Frustrating. I don't think we're ever gonna fix LB.

Please, Txiki, anyone, get Bertrand, Rose... someone. I want a season where we have an actual LB fit

You mean like this lot ?
cc1ac25b2da0b9ca04845da44b4a87a9.gif
The headless horseman gets me every single time........... :-)

Radio gold, this morning.

The brilliant Ken Bruce's Popmaster had a "match going" dipper as a contestant. I'm pleased to say he got roundly thrashed, and then spent most of his "sign off" time making excuses as to why he didn't win. At one stage, I was convinced he was going to blame Chelsea fans.

Self important twat
Heard that too as I was driving, glad I’m not the only one who reacted this way!

You could hear the incredulity in Ken (‘May his tribe increase’) Bruce’s voice as the usual convention of saying ‘They were a bit tough, Ken..’ was set aside on scoring less points than expected! I’d have said to the whingeing moaner ‘Look, pal, you chose your double-points bonus topic, no one else did.. that you didn’t get them correct is just how the mop flops.. and no, there’s no checking on VAR in this game..’

And as has been said elsewhere, as soon as it was mentioned that the contestant ‘doesn’t get to games as much as (he’d) like to..’ you knew we were being welcomed to the world of the armchair supporter..

Thought it was a scouser YouTube thingy but I guess it was made by Nike. On the plus side it shows the world why non liverpool fans hate the club. I know it's only a very small point but it shows liverpool's fans ignore the local council rules. No Ball Games than shows some teenagers playing football implying their have ignored the sign. Only a small thing but it shows how liverpool think they can break any laws and behave as bad as they want , even Nike put it in that video.
Why are Nike advertising the fact liverpool fans dont follow advice or the law ?
Cause this means more?

I'm starting to get the hang of this........

Mid morning dip in to dipper delusion....

Man City and Real Madrid combine to bust biggest Liverpool myth, highlighting Jurgen Klopp greatness

https://www.liverpool.com/liverpool-fc-news/features/liverpool-man-city-champions-league-18739519
Living rent free in their tiny minds.
Local paper can't stop talking about us either.
They're obsessed and it's hilarious just how much "a small club with no history" gets under their skin.
Perhaps we can get an injunction to stop them from stalking us?

They are literally about to complete the signing of a left back for just £12m as back up to Robertson and he’s better than any left back at our club. Sigh

They're obsessed and it's hilarious just how much "a small club with no history" gets under their skin.
I think it's envy. Under Pep we've been playing the best football this country has ever witnessed, I don't even think that is open to debate. They, on the other hand, are typical German in their approach: methodical, functional, like a machine. No flair or creativity, no imagination. Probably not as bad as Wimbledon or any or the Pulis/Allardyce teams, but certainly not pleasing on the eye.
We play the game the way it should be played, open and free-flowing. We routinely put four or more past our opponents, the dippers seldom score more than one. Ok, it gets them the points required, but I'm not sure I would want to pay the sort of money their fans have to pay in order to watch that style of football.

Finally, I believe they are envious because we are liked more than they are. Since our takeover people have come out with the usual 'bought the league' stuff, but overall most neutral fans like us. Our fan base is second to none (even when we went down to the old 3rd tier), we take the piss out of ourselves as we routinely shoot ourselves in the foot. We laugh, get up and have another go.
The dippers -as we are all aware- are polar opposites of us: constantly whinging and complaining about something, no matter how trivial it is, no matter how insignificant it is, they will hold a candlelit vigil and weep and wail about the sheer injustice of it all.

The rags were dominant for years, and that pissed the dippers off. Now it's our turn and that pisses them off too.
They will never be a dominant force in football again, and I believe they know it. Hence the jealousy and sinister obsession with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.