Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
they say the same about Everton and Chelsea too - they think only united are big enough to be their rivals. I'm ok with that, 2 classless plastic clubs, supported by needy keyboard warrior virgins without any discernible link to where the team is based.

I remember a few years back Liverpool went to Old Toilet when Slur Alex was on the throne. The pisscan was bigging up the "real" rags/dipper derby coz we were getting on his nerves by winning stuff. Rodgers was in charge of the cult back then, he was like an adoring puppy round the old soak "Yes Slur Alex, three bags full Slur Alex, can I pull your plonker Slur Alex?" It was both disgusting and fascinating to watch. The dippers were so desperate to be relevant, they didn't realise the warm glow they were feeling was Ferguson pissing on them.

Last edited:
And they say we have no history
Don't know what it is with some clubs, had a Leeds fan telling me the other day we won nothing pre takeover, until I pointed out we had double their trophy count pre takeover and 3 decent spells of a few years is nothing to be proud of.

they’ll never understand us will they. Nothing he has said there bothers me, we are the same club, great days & something I actually take pride in only we are now a well run club, the best run club but it hasn’t forgot those days or it’s community.

loving watching the scouse c****s implode !
Not only a very well run club, but also one, whose new administration acknowledges that it had a great legacy before HRH bought us.

I think it’s great that they don’t ignore what went before, but proudly encompass it into what the club is nowadays.

He's a great manager, he was before he went to Liverpool and him taking over a club we all hate and winning there hasn't changed that.

When the dust has settled, people will look back at Klopp beating this Guardiola side to a title as an absolutely incredible achievement. There's a good chance it's the only thing that stops us from winning 6 in a row, or more.

Beating Heynkes' Bayern Munich to 2 titles as well is an incredible achievement.

One of the things I do hate about this place is the complete refusal to give any credit to anyone else.

I go to Red Cafe to laugh at the Pep sack watch thread quite regularly. Some of the posts on that thread are hilarious. Yet I come on here and see similar posts to the ones I see on red cafe.

Klopp is without doubt a great manager. He’s been to two European cup finals, several other finals and won Liverpool the title for the first time in decades. He took over a pretty poor Liverpool side from Rodgers and improved them straight away. That 4-1 battering at the etihad was one of the most impressive visiting performances I’ve seen. The other performance was in 2012 when Dortmund hammered us all game, I can’t recall who managed them though.

We’re quite fortunate that Liverpools owners are who they are. If he had a bit more money to throw at his team, they’d be a threat to City for years. Fortunately for us, the way it’s panning out is they’re just another yanky owned retirement scheme.

When Klopp leaves Liverpool, he will go to another club and be successful, I’ve got no doubts about that.

And they say we have no history

They daft thing is he thinks any of that actually bothers us.

Nowt they can say is anything compared to what we say about ourselves. “We don’t give a fuck cause we’re all pissed up” and all that.

I can’t remember the player now or the game (yeah useful, I know) but do recall speaking with an opposing fan after a game and them saying they’d never heard such abuse being directed to an opposition player before ... I had to point out it was nothing compared to the abuse he used to get when playing for us. I want to say it was sleepy but can’t honestly remember.

They daft thing is he thinks any of that actually bothers us.

Nowt they can say is anything compared to what we say about ourselves. “We don’t give a fuck cause we’re all pissed up” and all that.

I can’t remember the player now or the game (yeah useful, I know) but do recall speaking with an opposing fan after a game and them saying they’d never heard such abuse being directed to an opposition player before ... I had to point out it was nothing compared to the abuse he used to get when playing for us. I want to say it was sleepy but can’t honestly remember.
Sleepy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.