Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow just took my 1st ever look on RAWK (honest!)
My goodness the last page on the City thread...... Paragraph after paragraph on some of the posts detailing why City are irrelevant and they dont care about us.....

They completely lack self awareness!
One prick even saying they have had 16 out injured at one time.
I may go back sometime before the end of the season and take another look....

Here you go mate

Fcking hell, just browsed the first page and some twat suggested they keep it to one page as they dont care about us, the threads up to page 316 now..........and the bullshit is getting worse.

I tell you what, some of the rags I know are starting to laugh at themselves, but these fckers........ damn.

More love from RAWK xxxx

Six fucking times you silly pathetic c*nt, you'd sell your mother to get to a European Cup final let alone win it once. You've pumped endless amounts of money in your club and you still couldn't do it, despite how easy of run in's you've drawn over the last couple of years. You've bottled it numerous times against vastly inferior sides in the competition, and it will be fucking hilarious once again if you fail to do it this year.

That aside nobody gives a flying fuck about you lot winning anything. It's why everyone is fine with you lot winning as it means fuck all in the grand scheme of things, you midget mentality inbred sister fingering c*nts, who can't get out of your Red Manc shadows no matter what you do.

Nobody gives a fuck about your league cups, your FA Cups or your league titles, when you're back by a government state with oil money, and despite all that money you were broken last season by December, you were behind 20 plus points in February, and you moaned and whinged how the league was set up against you and it was all because of injuries [you had Laporte and Sane out, whilst we've had 16 players injured this year].

Your shite fans pissed and moaned because you didn't get enough coverage from the media, so even when you won the league title back to back, it was overshadowed by us winning the European Cup for the 6th time [count that,1,2,3,4,5,6]. And it was fucking glorious. You had about 200 people at your parade celebrating your league title that nobody gave a flying fuck about, whilst we showed you what a parade is actually supposed to be and what European Champions look like.

19 + 6, you sister shagging twats, get that embedded in your brains, as you won't surpass that in your lifetime. Your Red Manc Inbred Brothers dominated the league for 20 years, and only have 1 league title more than us to show for it, and shit themselves at the though of us getting to 20 [which we will].

I've heard more noise at a funeral than at the Emptyhad, stuck in forever traffic you unimaginative plain vanilla boring rich spoiled mutant twats.

It's the Liverpool equivalent of Godwin's Law. The thing is they get there in 1.
Thickness in that sauce is too rich .
When you compare your mighty club to a club from third division , you are not superior but inferior.

My goodness the last page on the City thread...... Paragraph after paragraph on some of the posts detailing why City are irrelevant and they dont care about us.....

I want to know how @Prestwich_Blue managed to get to 1400 posts before getting banned mate. Reckon he might a closet dipper? ;)

Don't forget your eye bleach if you do.

Fcking hell, just browsed the first page and some twat suggested they keep it to one page as they dont care about us, the threads up to page 316 now..........and the bullshit is getting worse.

I tell you what, some of the rags I know are starting to laugh at themselves, but these fckers........ damn.
Yeah. I hate the rags, but at least they are developing some (minor) self-awareness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.