Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 10605
I decided it was also worth a look at RAWK and this picture made me laugh. Clearly their logic here is that it is more important that Mo Salah wears a new hat than City win a trophy (probably as they won't win they main one again for 29 more years). However - the one thing I learnt from this is clearly that this is from one of his training sessions and at least looking at the background we can see where he learns to dive

Any second, I'm expecting his legs to buckle from under him from the weight of that hat.

from RAWK
"Whiny manager, crybaby fans, fake titles, murderous owners, gifted stadium, not respected by anyone. If the Premier League had an arsehole, it'd be Manchester City."

Whiny Manager?
Crybaby fans?
Murderous?
Gifted stadium?
not respected by anyone?

Are you absolutely certain you're talking about City la?

Sounds like our mate has been getting death threats from the scouse locals now

Bit rich fella. You were bigging up these same local rats before they bottled and set Citys bus on fire 2 years ago. I agree with him tbf, what he has had to endure is wrong but if you're gonna call it out, call it all out.

Are they still saying we are irrelevant whilst pulling out oddly specific facts about when and where we relegated? sad bastards, I guess when your stuck for time you can dive into wikipedia all day.

from RAWK
"Whiny manager, crybaby fans, fake titles, murderous owners, gifted stadium, not respected by anyone. If the Premier League had an arsehole, it'd be Manchester City."

Whiny Manager?
Crybaby fans?
Murderous?
Gifted stadium?
not respected by anyone?

Are you absolutely certain you're talking about City la?
I don't know about respected, but I've no doubt about feared.

...and it should be noted that each page on Squawk contains about 5 times the number of posts that appear on a BM page.
And most of their messages look like it took them the best part of a day to compose. For people who don't care about us, they sure do spend a lot of time telling us how much they don't care.

On a side note, I don't care about Scunthorpe. Guess how many times I have mentioned them? (it's now one)

And most of their messages look like it took them the best part of a day to compose. For people who don't care about us, they sure do spend a lot of time telling us how much they don't care.

On a side note, I don't care about Scunthorpe. Guess how many times I have mentioned them? (it's now one)
Fucking obsessed with Scunthorpe you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.