Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought I'd have a peek, they're rattled.
Always makes me laugh when their fans say nobody will care when we win summat or we'll always be in the rags shadow hahaha!
Fuck off you melons you'd sell your own family to win what we have over the last 10 years...or just steal it.

I'd hate to see how pissy they would be about a team they cared about with the bollocks they tend to spout about our little tin pot club ;)

I find it funny that they think it bothers us because supposedly the raggy cunts hate them more than us..I mean really ffs.
I hate both clubs equally but I couldn’t give a flying fuck what either set of twats think about us.

Thought I'd have a peek, they're rattled.
Always makes me laugh when their fans say nobody will care when we win summat or we'll always be in the rags shadow hahaha!
Fuck off you melons you'd sell your own family to win what we have over the last 10 years...or just steal it.
I'm banned at last but what makes me laugh is that 99% of their posters have only known success. You'd have to be in your late 60's/early 70's to remember them when they were truly shit and in the old 2nd division. Only our newest fans haven't experienced relegation and life in a lower division. Even a City fan in their early 30's will have experienced League 1.

To them, failure is not finishing in the top four and they're obsessed with this notion that because you've won this trophy that many times, that makes you "relevant". And that's the difference between us and them. They feel they're entitled to win things. We're just grateful for these great days we're having but it doesn't define us as fans. We know that we've been there for the club in those bad times. That's what defines us.

I'm banned at last but what makes me laugh is that 99% of their posters have only known success. You'd have to be in your late 60's/early 70's to remember them when they were truly shit and in the old 2nd division. Only our newest fans haven't experienced relegation and life in a lower division. Even a City fan in their early 30's will have experienced League 1.

To them, failure is not finishing in the top four and they're obsessed with this notion that because you've won this trophy that many times, that makes you "relevant". And that's the difference between us and them. They feel they're entitled to win things. We're just grateful for these great days we're having but it doesn't define us as fans. We know that we've been there for the club in those bad times. That's what defines us.

At least you made a mundane Monday a bit more cheerful,and for that I thank you.

I'm with 'Meeesh' on this post! You know, there could be a living to be made from motivational speeches by you.. I see an upward career curve, yes indeedy..!

Let’s be honest, this wasn’t a rivalry we asked for or wanted, it all feels a bit like the school bully taking a shine to the quiet unassuming lad in the corner.....make no mistake we where/Are top dogs in the Premier League & to topple us Livarpool Fc have targeted us in many ways.
Their board targeted our business model, members of staff and even hacked our databases, it would also appear to be behind a mass attempt at manipulating the press against us.
Their fans have been obsessed with us, bricked our coach, skewed every single debate on all formats, and become cult like in their approach to anything City related.
Their players resorted to shit house tactics, pushing players into hoardings, altercations on the pitch & during England camps.
Their manager has constantly made sly digs to the press who have lapped it up & happily played their part in delivering a certain narrative.
So as you can see, they ‘Are’ concerned by us, we are relevant, we are a constant, we win trophies, and we aren’t going away.
Just like the quiet unassuming lad in the corner, we have gone about our business, winning trophies & maintaining a dignified approach to all, and striking back by taking away their (ours) trophy. Their fans (just like the bully) have found us insurmountable, unmoved and on the cusp of another great season, they are now scurrying round trying to distance themselves from the argument & paint us as irrelevant....we won’t be going anywhere & I think I speak for most City fans in saying get back under your rock ya Scouse rats

Wow just took my 1st ever look on RAWK (honest!)
My goodness the last page on the City thread...... Paragraph after paragraph on some of the posts detailing why City are irrelevant and they dont care about us.....

They completely lack self awareness!
One prick even saying they have had 16 out injured at one time.
I may go back sometime before the end of the season and take another look....
1613410383051.png
I decided it was also worth a look at RAWK and this picture made me laugh. Clearly their logic here is that it is more important that Mo Salah wears a new hat than City win a trophy (probably as they won't win they main one again for 29 more years). However - the one thing I learnt from this is clearly that this is from one of his training sessions and at least looking at the background we can see where he learns to dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.