Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
between the 2 there are less than 10 historically significant sides. There's more than double that in England alone.
My point was that clubs (in any league) with over 100 years of history may consider that significant unless all you're measuring is trophies, but never mind

s-l400.jpg

There’s quite a few responses to @Prestwich_Blue ‘s post on RAWK, yet none of them have yet managed to address, never mind tackle, what he said about Heysel. Funny that.

Of all the Chelsea forums, that one is definitely the worst.
They are always rattled when Heysel gets mentioned so they just act like it never happened just like their club do while Hillsborough gets shoved down our throats.

Spot on mate when our club was on it's knees, close to bankruptcy, in the old third division and had less chance of winning a trophy than I had of bedding Liz Hurley we were there. A good core loyal of 28,000 which would easily increase for big games to sell out Maine Road, which I think was only 35,000 capacity back then. We took all the stick from everyone and stood loyal and proud. Indeed eventually even our harshest critics had to begrudgingly admit we were one of the most loyal fan bases in the country and deserved credit for that, especially with the rags winning everything's across the road.

So fuck them, they can spout what they like, we know where we've come from and who we are

Spot on mate, we’re time served and they can go fuck themselves. Always nod an alreet blue when I see one around and about over a certain age.

So how’s it going with Liz?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.