Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liverpool fans seem to mock us about things City fans are proud of.

City are crap and insignificant because they played York. Every City fan "I was at York away."
This is what they’ll never get. They think throwing York et al will serve as an insult, whereas it’s actually a badge of fucking honour.

Careful what you say...

1937/38
Manchester City became the only team to have been relegated in the season after winning the league title as well as the only team to ever be relegated from the top tier of English football having scored the most goals in that particular season.
Unfortunately City set the record for the most goals conceded in a season!
I believe it was F136 A139

I work with a Dipper supporter. I'm sure we all do, or know someone close who is.

He's a nice chap.

But if he talks about them, it's usually in a similar fashion to that of Danny Murphy.

They can be 5 nil down against Aldershot, and despite having conceded these goals, they will have woven some outrageously fanciful footballing tapestry, that has just fallen short at the business end of the park.

They are all deluded and blinkered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.