Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not this Wednesday, but on May 23rd (if we had already won the league), if a 0-10 result v Everton gave them 4th on goal difference over Liverpool, there's a good chance I might die laughing watching it.
It would need a couple of early sending offs to avoid any suspicion it was in any way bent.
I will sign up to this outcome now and share a pint with you as we both laugh

Liverpool fans seem to mock us about things City fans are proud of.

City are crap and insignificant because they played York. Every City fan "I was at York away."
It’s like Scum referring to us as “Citeh” as if being a manc is worthy of taking the piss, rather than core to what we are, and they really don’t do irony. We are defiant in our previous travails and wear our hardships as badges of honour, to be celebrated as war wounds not hidden and denied through shame. It’s what has made us, and makes us humble rather than the arrogance of never having truly suffered. We’re council estate not soft suburban.

It’s like Scum referring to us as “Citeh” as if being a manc is worthy of taking the piss, rather than core to what we are, and they really don’t do irony. We are defiant in our previous travails and wear our hardships as badges of honour, to be celebrated as war wounds not hidden and denied through shame. It’s what has made us, and makes us humble rather than the arrogance of never having truly suffered. We’re council estate not soft suburban.
Jeeves! Jeeves! Sorry @jimharri ! see this oik out, and make sure he understands to always use the tradesman entrance when vouchsafing his significant other

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.