Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
The bus waving weirdos are planning to be all weird again and turn up to wave at a bus. Absolute freaks.
The melts even did it at Marine v Spurs with their Klopp cardboard cutouts. Hope Everton leather them

View attachment 10630
Should be a worthy successor to their firework extravaganza where City scored about 30 seconds later

Should be a worthy successor to their firework extravaganza where City scored about 30 seconds later
I’m sure the crack crimefighters of Merseyside Police will be rigorously enforcing the Covid restrictions on social gatherings and arresting and fining those showing flagrant disregard for the law and the safety of others...

My cousin who's a City fan is so lucky, he was born in 2002. My uncle, on the other hand, has supported City for donkeys' and was around in the '90s when you got relegated. I'm glad he gets to enjoy his team winning stuff after years of despair. A City fan I know from synagogue feels like that as well - he's a bit older than me, but old enough to have been around in the '90s and get made fun of by rags. Everton are the other way round, but who knows, we might still win a trophy before I die.
Around in the 90s??? Jesus I feel very old now.

Careful what you say...

1937/38
Manchester City became the only team to have been relegated in the season after winning the league title as well as the only team to ever be relegated from the top tier of English football having scored the most goals in that particular season.
Now that’s a history to be proud of.
I’d take that over killing across Europe any day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.