Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have said it in previous posts/all season, no matter who we have actually on the pitch, we have looked pretty average.
It is indeed sobering reading when you see it written like that.
Again with my "looking for silver linings" head on. It makes any bragging fan check themselves, or it should and just shows how fast things can change.

It wasn't but a couple of months ago that some City fans were giving up hope and now look at you.....win every game until the end of the season? Entirely possible the way you are looking at present!

So many posts to go through since I was last on, but one I recall pointed out the same thing I was thinking. I know that Henderson is almost universally disliked and not rated on here, but he certainly does a job for us in midfield. His loss there (& Fabinhos) has certainly been felt. Thiago may be a great player but his inclusion has disrupted things. Being a little light hearted and a comparison that probably hasn't been made before, I would liken him to the likes of Lee Cattermole in being a guaranteed yellow card/bad tackle per game.
why do you reckon Klopp keeps playing him at centre half when its clearly not working?

Some prick on TS right now...

1. Better team in all recent defeats
2. "We're a special football club ravaged by injuries"
3. "We're going to win it a seventh time this season, and the league again next year"

It's already started.

7x's.
Big Ears.
European Royalty.
Magical Euorpean nights at Anfield.
The miracle of Istanbul.

I have said it in previous posts/all season, no matter who we have actually on the pitch, we have looked pretty average.
It is indeed sobering reading when you see it written like that.
Again with my "looking for silver linings" head on. It makes any bragging fan check themselves, or it should and just shows how fast things can change.

It wasn't but a couple of months ago that some City fans were giving up hope and now look at you.....win every game until the end of the season? Entirely possible the way you are looking at present!

So many posts to go through since I was last on, but one I recall pointed out the same thing I was thinking. I know that Henderson is almost universally disliked and not rated on here, but he certainly does a job for us in midfield. His loss there (& Fabinhos) has certainly been felt. Thiago may be a great player but his inclusion has disrupted things. Being a little light hearted and a comparison that probably hasn't been made before, I would liken him to the likes of Lee Cattermole in being a guaranteed yellow card/bad tackle per game.
Thiago should have been carded early doors tonight. Yellow card waiting to happen every game yes, but it seems we do have to wait for it. The next game usually and the process begins again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.