Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sincereley hope that klopp highlighted the two mistakes and admitted that rb leipzig would have won else, you know, like he did after our game vs them.

Would be hypocritical not to, so am sure the interviewer will remind him.

I sincereley hope that klopp highlighted the two mistakes and admitted that rb leipzig would have won else, you know, like he did after our game vs them.

Would be hypocritical not to, so am sure the interviewer will remind him.
LOL.

Dippers are all-in in Europe. That is what Bingo meant when he said they can’t catch us. They still have talent. As long as we don’t play one of these low block teams I am confident. But scouse going to be there.

And Everton, and West Ham (yes, I know we haven't played them yet but this IS Everton we're talking about here).
Everton don't count.

Liverpool could be playing in the National League North, and have a crisis that means they're only able to field 10 players and 9 of them are from their women's academy side, and the 10th player is a stray cat. Meanwhile, Everton are riding high at the top of the Premier League, having won every single game by a minimum scoreline of 3-0 and not conceding a single goal all season. Liverpool would still win at Anfield.

Some prick on TS right now...

1. Better team in all recent defeats
2. "We're a special football club ravaged by injuries"
3. "We're going to win it a seventh time this season, and the league again next year"
Better team in all recent defeats?

they seriously think they were better than us when we humiliated them

Brighton and Burnley thoroughly deserved their 3 points too

From RAWK....

http://chng.it/wPCNKSHM

Very interesting campaign launched on change. Be amazing if this took off, got thousands of signatures and gained some exposure in the media. City's owners and their beliefs are hardly ever mentioned in the papers and if they started gaining some negative attention, it could well result in a couple of their more image-aware players to jump ship. If the UAE's human rights record starting getting more exposure, Sterling would be off to Madrid quicker than he goes down in the area.

I'm sure plenty of other fan forum sites would be intertested in this as well if anyone knows of people who go on them to share it on. Newcastle's takeover was blocked on human rights ground, so why was City's ever allowed?

From RAWK....

http://chng.it/wPCNKSHM

Very interesting campaign launched on change. Be amazing if this took off, got thousands of signatures and gained some exposure in the media. City's owners and their beliefs are hardly ever mentioned in the papers and if they started gaining some negative attention, it could well result in a couple of their more image-aware players to jump ship. If the UAE's human rights record starting getting more exposure, Sterling would be off to Madrid quicker than My mum goes down on me

I'm sure plenty of other fan forum sites would be intertested in this as well if anyone knows of people who go on them to share it on. Newcastle's takeover was blocked on human rights ground, so why was City's ever allowed?
Classy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.