Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
From RAWK....

http://chng.it/wPCNKSHM

Very interesting campaign launched on change. Be amazing if this took off, got thousands of signatures and gained some exposure in the media. City's owners and their beliefs are hardly ever mentioned in the papers and if they started gaining some negative attention, it could well result in a couple of their more image-aware players to jump ship. If the UAE's human rights record starting getting more exposure, Sterling would be off to Madrid quicker than he goes down in the area.

I'm sure plenty of other fan forum sites would be intertested in this as well if anyone knows of people who go on them to share it on. Newcastle's takeover was blocked on human rights ground, so why was City's ever allowed?
Pure desperation

From RAWK....

Very interesting campaign launched on change. Be amazing if this took off, got thousands of signatures and gained some exposure in the media. City's owners and their beliefs are hardly ever mentioned in the papers and if they started gaining some negative attention, it could well result in a couple of their more image-aware players to jump ship. If the UAE's human rights record starting getting more exposure, Sterling would be off to Madrid quicker than he goes down in the area.

I'm sure plenty of other fan forum sites would be intertested in this as well if anyone knows of people who go on them to share it on. Newcastle's takeover was blocked on human rights ground, so why was City's ever allowed?
Thought we were irrelevant ?

From RAWK....

They are a bit special on there. Were they not talking about having some kind of protest against Jordan Pickford recently also?

I don't think that there is a set of fans like them anywhere else on earth, and I don't mean in a complimentary way.

They are a bit special on there. Were they not talking about having some kind of protest against Jordan Pickford recently also?

I don't think that there is a set of fans like them anywhere else on earth, and I don't mean in a complimentary way.

I thought the rag fans were terrible but those scrotes take it to a whole new level. A psychiatrist would have a field day.

From RAWK....

See this, this is genuine mental illness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.