Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I confess to having a thread on RAWK bookmarked.

It is their "Alternative Premier League Table" thread. For those who don't know, it assigns point values to home and away fixtures with different golf style ratings for the expected difficulty of the matches. It ain't perfect, but it's a system which usually tells a fairly accurate tale of who is ahead or behind in the race (when sometimes because of the shcedule it isn't always so clear).
I find it to be a useful way to track which teams in the title race are over or under performing what would be expected of a contender.

It may just be a coincidence or that something has come up in the OP's personal life (unprecedented times and all). But I find it peculiar how that particular thread has now been silent for 11 days when it has typically been far more active.
Not being funny but I look at the league table.

It says we are 1st by 7 pts and with a game in hand.

That tells me we're currently better than anyone else.

Obviously nicked it out of a phonebox once he'd finished breaking the glass.

Nah, he's a wool from the Wirral.

posh.jpg

They can’t do point one, point two they tried to nobble us last year with their ex chief exec certain what the out come was before a hearing had even started with Uefa.

They did miss one other thing they tried to do on that post. Hack our scouting system, since we changed the password they are buying no hopers from Preston North End and struggling German teams. They may as well give up and admit they won’t be the unstoppable force they claimed they were going to be 12 month ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.