Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank fuck he "quickly" summarised his "thoughts", as I don't think I could've got through this racist, deluded, one-eyed, prick's FULL analysis of a club they all seemingly don't care that much about, and they say they're living in our heads, rent free.

Possibly the only bit I agree with is that he was "rambling".
It’s truly astonishing how much time he’s prepared to surrender to posit his thoughts on such an inconsequential club.

Of course we can't afford him, only you lot, PSG, Manchester United (in theory and desire, haha) or Bayern (if they want to) can really. Inter maybe but he'd probably need a pay cut. If Arsenal had been better run and were more balanced they actually can probably afford him too. Surprised Chelsea are not linked.

Your club is one of the richest in world football..!

In fact, depending on where you get your information from, it wouldn't be wrong to suggest that they rank in the top 5 of richest football clubs..

Recent CL Winners, PL Winners*, money laundering sponsors, dodgy American owners and net spend champions..

Plenty of money there..!

Not forgetting that we are constantly being reminded by the fawning media and the many ex players, player's daughter and hangers-on that your club need to be held up as a beacon of good versus evil and that they are secretly loved by every football following supporter on the planet..!

Of course you can afford him..!

You could put the money you've saved on not installing big screens in your stadium towards it for a start..

Bad luck though, if only your owners had held their nerve and claimed the furlough money like they intended to do instead of bottling it when you copped for the disgust of the Nation, he'd surely be a shoo-in signing for you ..!

Your club is one of the richest in world football..!

In fact, depending on where you get your information from, it wouldn't be wrong to suggest that they rank in the top 5 of richest football clubs..

Recent CL Winners, PL Winners*, money laundering sponsors, dodgy American owners and net spend champions..

Plenty of money there..!

Not forgetting that we are constantly being reminded by the fawning media and the many ex players, player's daughter and hangers-on that your club need to be held up as a beacon of good versus evil and that they are secretly loved by every football following supporter on the planet..!

Of course you can afford him..!

You could put the money you've saved on not installing big screens in your stadium towards it for a start..

Bad luck though, if only your owners had held their nerve and claimed the furlough money like they intended to do instead of bottling it when you copped for the disgust of the Nation, he'd surely be a shoo-in signing for you ..!
Great response, Bill.

that Coutinho money never really existed, smoke mirrors and bullshit.
scratch the surface and I bet there are more holes in this dodgy deal than an EU mountain of Swiss cheese.

Fucking stinks and they have the balls to call us cheats.

that Coutinho money never really existed, smoke mirrors and bullshit.
scratch the surface and I bet there are more holes in this dodgy deal than an EU mountain of Swiss cheese.

How does FFP impact on this? On the dippers and Barcelona? Can they say that was the transfer fee and "bank" it as it were? Even though they never got the lot?

youll-never-see-5b1c0e.jpg

b281fbafcf59525f524dc8efe0fbcf269c38c007.jpeg

I see flip flop has been out spouting shit again about this bucket of piss being a proper club.

What is a proper club?

One that gets kicked out of Europe?
One that supports racism?
One that steals data?
One that supports money laundering?

Spits at kids will be along soon to lecture us on how to gob off at a moving target. They are a bunch of cretins.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.