Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your club is one of the richest in world football..!

In fact, depending on where you get your information from, it wouldn't be wrong to suggest that they rank in the top 5 of richest football clubs..

Recent CL Winners, PL Winners*, money laundering sponsors, dodgy American owners and net spend champions..

Plenty of money there..!

Not forgetting that we are constantly being reminded by the fawning media and the many ex players, player's daughter and hangers-on that your club need to be held up as a beacon of good versus evil and that they are secretly loved by every football following supporter on the planet..!

Of course you can afford him..!

You could put the money you've saved on not installing big screens in your stadium towards it for a start..

Bad luck though, if only your owners had held their nerve and claimed the furlough money like they intended to do instead of bottling it when you copped for the disgust of the Nation, he'd surely be a shoo-in signing for you ..!
I'm sensing that you're aren't entirely in agreement with Mr Seiyen.........

This is from RAWK and it is absolutely mental, what world do they live in!

‘If Abu Dhabi buy Messi with their greasy oil money then they will then have two players who would have a chance of making our starting eleven.

Think that sums it up concisely.’

have a chance lol. They haven’t heeded lampards words, getting cocky when they’ve won the premier league once.
There's a reality that these idiots need to wake up to:

Over the last eight years Manchester City are the only premier league club to finish in the top four after winning the title.

There is no guarantee the dippers will finish top four this season. VAR can help them out as much as last season but Klopp has ran them into the ground and being champions will motivate the opposition.

that Coutinho money never really existed, smoke mirrors and bullshit.
scratch the surface and I bet there are more holes in this dodgy deal than an EU mountain of Swiss cheese.
Hang on, they’ve sold their ‘accounts recievable to a financial institution’.

so what that effectively means is that they get the headline money upfront from the financial institution, not the buying club, (less the institution cut - 5%, 10% ? ), and can spend it straight away - VVD, Allison -but theyres no money after that.

They’ve bet the house on the hope of success (same with the championship teams trying to get into PL), but unlike the championship teams, the gain is not that great a percentage financially- difference between 1st/2nd in league, winners/semi in CL.
The only real gain is in commercial- exposure by winning, attracting more commercial money. But that is predicated on continuing success.

Alternatively, they continue to sell (with reduced value recieved upfront), their assets - Mane to Barca? Salad to? - to keep the extraction of money via dividends rolling, now that they have achieved Arsenal (2004-2014) levels of financial income stability.

that Coutinho money never really existed, smoke mirrors and bullshit.
scratch the surface and I bet there are more holes in this dodgy deal than an EU mountain of Swiss cheese.

This plus add the Neymar deal.
What other bids were received and what is fair market value John Hendry?

Did I just hear Koop say that Liverpool don’t spend money. He seemed to be bemoaning the fact that they probably couldn’t afford Thiago from Bayern Munich, but said he wouldn’t have it any other way. It is just the way we do things. I must of dreamt all those massive transfers they made not so long back.

I see flip flop has been out spouting shit again about this bucket of piss being a proper club.

What is a proper club?

One that gets kicked out of Europe?
One that supports racism?
One that steals data?
One that supports money laundering?

Spits at kids will be along soon to lecture us on how to gob off at a moving target. They are a bunch of cretins.
Anyone who deploys this moronic handle deserves to be challenged on it. The question, ’what is a proper club?’ is one that is impossible to answer without inviting ridicule, especially if you support one with as ‘colourful’ a history as Liverpool.

Did I just hear Koop say that Liverpool don’t spend money. He seemed to be bemoaning the fact that they probably couldn’t afford Thiago from Bayern Munich, but said he wouldn’t have it any other way. It is just the way we do things. I must of dreamt all those massive transfers they made not so long back.
Delusion is still aloud and kicking in Liverpool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.