Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly this yet the likes of Delaney constantly making out the City have an unfair money advantage. When is someone with a voice going to call out all the USA business model?
In the last two financial years for which published accounts are available (2018 & 2019] Liverpool paid a total of £50m to FSG. United probably pay about that (possibly more) every year on servicing their debt and payments to the Glazer family members. Arsenal have slipped out of not just the top 4 but the European places altogether, while Kroenke takes his "consultancy fees".

No one ever talks about how US owners are bad for the game though.

In the last two financial years for which published accounts are available (2018 & 2019] Liverpool paid a total of £50m to FSG. United probably pay about that (possibly more) every year on servicing their debt and payments to the Glazer family members. Arsenal have slipped out of not just the top 4 but the European places altogether, while Kroenke takes his "consultancy fees".

No one ever talks about how US owners are bad for the game though.
Burnley n’all

These US owners are a disgrace!

Plus they’re the ones who collude to change the football landscape to suit their dodgy ways of owning clubs with things like Project Big Picture and a threats of breakaway European Super Leagues if they don’t get their own way with historical performance in Europe meaning they get automatic places in Euro comps.

I look forward to the aging of the Liverpool side. I think out of all the top sides they are the oldest?

Not checked this but a lot of their best players are going to hit their 30s at the same time. Only young players I can think of are the full backs.

I look forward to the aging of the Liverpool side. I think out of all the top sides they are the oldest?

Not checked this but a lot of their best players are going to hit their 30s at the same time. Only young players I can think of are the full backs.
Robertson isn't that young, think he's 28.

Foden is the second fastest player in our squad behind Walker. Foden got into the Top10 in the Prem with his top speed last season.

Walker topped it, Traore 2nd, I think Foden was about 7th. No other City players in the list.
Yeah, that’s the one where Fred is faster than Foden too.

Everton looking good. Think they could push Liverpool all the way for CL spot.

With that in mind, I’m trying to see what realistic team we put out when we play Everton on the last day, as we’ll have nothing to play for. Utilising current staff, and considering it may be a farewell to some, i’m going for a 3-5-2

Aguero

Doyle Garcia Bernardo

Summerbee Carson Ederson Steffen Delap

Kidd Fernandinho

Never got to see Summerbee play so that’d be a nice touch. Silva for his height at the back. Garcia central defence a no brainer.
I'd still fancy us to win after watching them v Southampton last night. Put Mendy in the back three to give them a chance especially if they need 3 points to keep the rags out of top 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.