Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post about City fans on squawk.

They're all Brexit voting Gammons. You can see it on every fan video, or in the rare occasion one actually has his true profile pic on social media. Balding 45 year old white guys.

I was really pleased at being called a 45 y/o. I hope the club don't take away my coffin dodgers season card discount.

A quick check on EU Referendum results by region would have shown that Manchester actually had more votes than dipperpool to remain & also a higher percentage of the vote.

I'd wager that the poster isn't from there though.

Also if they are talking about diversity, Manchester has a white population of about 66%, where as Liverpool 91%.

Or is the poster talking about their fan base being mainly from India/Singapore etc?

A quick check on EU Referendum results by region would have shown that Manchester actually had more votes than dipperpool to remain & also a higher percentage of the vote.

I'd wager that the poster isn't from there though.

Also if they are talking about diversity, Manchester has a white population of about 66%, where as Liverpool 91%.

Or is the poster talking about their fan base being mainly from India/Singapore etc?
But what you have to remember is that most scousers don't actually appear on the electoral register.

Bin dipper with 64,000 posts putting an irate intellectually challenged bin dipper to the sword regarding the wealth of a club.

View attachment 11588

Unfortunately you've taken an ironic post seriously.

A while back they were all discussing how much they disagree with Bluemoon thinking the Moores family bankrolling them is comparable to City's owner investment.

This is a call back to that, not a serious post.

He seems to the dipper equivalent of many on here. Except 45 yo's get called FOC's.
That loyal Dipper fan you quote seems to be totally unaware of that Irish man who makes a fortune out being watched as he watches TV.
The red half of Liverpool must be the vilest racist bunch in the UK. Considering they try to make out they're salt of the earth types.... miles off

Literally untouchable due to Hillsborough

My United mates were right with this lot

Post about City fans on squawk.

They're all Brexit voting Gammons. You can see it on every fan video, or in the rare occasion one actually has his true profile pic on social media. Balding 45 year old white guys.

I was really pleased at being called a 45 y/o. I hope the club don't take away my coffin dodgers season card discount.
AAHAHAHAHAHAHAno. None of the City fans I know, including my relatives, are like that. A couple of them are Jewish, one is transgender, none of them are particularly right-wing. I do, however, know a kopite who voted Brexit and loves Trump. And I've encountered a few who really hate Muslims, evidently forgetting what religion two of their front three are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.