Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, his stupidest tweet is the one that follows.

Apparently it's not just injuries that make up the excuses now, but the fact that half the team is out of form. And this is apparently an argument as to why they're the best.

If they were that bloody amazing they wouldn't BE out of form. Dozy tit.

The Champions from 1936/37 say Hi.
The difference is we wear that like a badge of pride. We can laugh off our history and embrace the good and bad, the red alliance would bury that kind of history and don't like to be reminded of anything that's not glossy.
Anyways the dippers will be the shortest reign of a title winner ever. Ha bloody ha!!!!

After all this is over and the Etihad is returned to its normal use as a football stadium the amount of deep cleaning and sterilisation required will be a major undertaking. All because they let a liverpool fan in there
I have heard lots of talk about side effects and it is certainly affecting me. I don't want to go to work tomorrow!!!

Top 4 looks far away now.

Wonder which of their big players will be going ?

I bet they're crapping themselves about losing on Wednesday, and going out of the Champs League.

Apart from relegation, I would actually want them to qualify for the Europa, I would prefer them not to be having midweek off, although I think they will be a hard fix in their current state.

I bet they're crapping themselves about losing on Wednesday, and going out of the Champs League.

Apart from relegation, I would actually want them to qualify for the Europa, I would prefer them not to be having midweek off, although I think they will be a hard fix in their current state.
I want us to play them in the final, hammer them and silence them.
It could happen...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.