Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
And turned into a cockney pub team by signing the likes of Ruddock and Dicks. Mind you both would probably get into their current team even if they are both in their 50's.
The wife had the 'Won't pay? We'll take it away!' episode with Ruddock and his lovely sweet tempered second wife on yesterday. Safe to say he won't play the game again.

Jogi Low stepping down as German NT coach. The timing is interesting.

My feeling is that Klopp could end up walking in the summer. He's won the PL and the CL with Liverpool, his reputation is higher than when he left Dortmund, and the NT job is the one he's on record as saying he wants next.

With top 4 out of the question and the knowledge that without CL football he won't be able to refresh without selling his best players, think it makes sense for him to go even just to protect his reputation and legacy.

My feeling is that Klopp could end up walking in the summer. He's won the PL and the CL with Liverpool, his reputation is higher than when he left Dortmund, and the NT job is the one he's on record as saying he wants next.

With top 4 out of the question and the knowledge that without CL football he won't be able to refresh without selling his best players, think it makes sense for him to go even just to protect his reputation and legacy.
If they dont make Top 4 he'll be the next Germany manager i reckon. Some dippers are flapping about this , others want him to go

It's like the script is writing itself for Slippy G to return.

Who would want to be a DJ in Liverpool. They have not been able to work due to Covid, then when things open back up again, they may have to run the gauntlet of having Gerrard back in the town, with the fear of getting punched for not playing Phil Collins for him!

M18CTID - someone actually sat down and did that that!( Like we'd all agree with his opinion on fouls alone). I know lockdown has been tough on some, but he's allowed to go out for a walk, surely!
Even some of the posters on RAWK are calling him out on his obvious bias! I know we can all be a bit blinkered about refs and think they're against our team but if fellow Liverpool fans are even pulling him up on it then it must've been a totally one-eyed summary

The wife had the 'Won't pay? We'll take it away!' episode with Ruddock and his lovely sweet tempered second wife on yesterday. Safe to say he won't play the game again.

"Do you know who i am? Ive not paid it as ive been in Brazil watching the world cup" Absolute whopper. His Mrs is mental as well

If they dont make Top 4 he'll be the next Germany manager i reckon. Some dippers are flapping about this , others want him to go
The thing is, regardless of what he has achieved at Liverpool - and to be fair he's done what he promised in his first press conference when he said he'd win them the Premier League title - this run of results isn't so much as a blip as a full blown crisis which has similarities to his final season at Dortmund, and those calling for him to go do have a point. If Pep had presided over a run like that then this forum would be in total meltdown.

It truly is a staggering regression though. Nobody who predicted burnout, luck running out with injuries, etc, could've predicted a sequence of results as bad as this. United must be kicking themselves that they didn't go for it more back in January at Anfield, otherwise it could well be 7 home league defeats on the spin. I would add though that I thought they played quite well in the first half of our game there and after Gundogan missed the penalty, it was definitely in the balance at half time. Thankfully we stepped it up hugely in the second half and although they drew level, we played them off the park in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.