Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loved Carra`s excuse for Klopp, he has done a wonderful job at the club winning on a shoestring, and he does not believe Pep could have done the same, Klopp has not done bad losing 17 of the 18 domestic trophies he was playing for, he is the biggest spending manager in English history per trophy and has improved position from the previous manager once,
Pep`s record does not need repeating but should be noted he took over a team in forth the oldest team in the league and one of the smallest, a team if i remember rightly still restricted by FFP .
There is no doubt that Carra`s support will please City fans more than liverpols

The farrier who shoes Mrs laser's horse went to Cheltenham with 3 mates. They all got Covid and the other 3 all died. Well known people like Lee Mack, Charlie Austin and Andrew Parker-Bowles all caught Covid at Cheltenham so there must have been plenty more.
That shocked me. I take it your wife is OK. Pressing the like button seems inappropriate but thanks for sharing.
Talkshite generally go, get pissed and and boast about it to their dim audience. Do you happen to know if they did this year?
I am glad the potential problems of the rallies tonight seem to have faded.

The farrier who shoes Mrs laser's horse went to Cheltenham with 3 mates. They all got Covid and the other 3 all died. Well known people like Lee Mack, Charlie Austin and Andrew Parker-Bowles all caught Covid at Cheltenham so there must have been plenty more.

Chairman of Lancs, David Hodgkiss, died of covid soon after attending Cheltenham. I'd say something about 20/20 hindsight but I clearly remember thinking at the time intelligent people were acting nuts. If I were in my 60's or 70's I'd be safely tucked away at home watching it on the box, thank you very much.

It's one thing taking a risk at the local pub or supermarket, another to put yourself amongst all of those people for such a prolonged period.

There's a bit of blinkered comment about it here https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2020/apr/21/experts-inquiry-cheltenham-festival-coronavirus-deaths

That shocked me. I take it your wife is OK. Pressing the like button seems inappropriate but thanks for sharing.
Talkshite generally go, get pissed and and boast about it to their dim audience. Do you happen to know if they did this year?
I am glad the potential problems of the rallies tonight seem to have faded.
My wife was and is fine thanks Mike. She wasn't exposed between Cheltenham and when he became ill. He was out of circulation for a few weeks but he's been merrily shoeing her horse since then.

How do you know that?
Errr. Because Quinn, Brazil and others used to present their daft show from there often missing it through being pissed.
I was trying to find out if they did the same this year. If so they would be sending out an irresponsible message to their rather dim listeners.

Errr. Because Quinn, Brazil and others used to present their daft show from there often missing it through being pissed.
I was trying to find out if they did the same this year. If so they would be sending out an irresponsible message to their rather dim listeners.
So you’re part of the “dim audience”

makes me laugh how many on here slag off talkshite and it’s listeners but seem to know hell of a lot what’s discussed on there after accidentally tuning in whilst driving

not a dig at you pal.. probably done it myself lol

There was a fire at our women's stadium. I really, really hope it wasn't chavs starting it. I mean, it could have just been a bunch of twats causing mischief, but I wouldn't put it past Chelsea fans to do a shitty thing like that.
Corrected a few spelling mistakes there for you.

So you’re part of the “dim audience”

makes me laugh how many on here slag off talkshite and it’s listeners but seem to know hell of a lot what’s discussed on there after accidentally tuning in whilst driving

not a dig at you pal.. probably done it myself
I know what you mean mate. I love seeing the Daily Mail haters quoting large tracts of Mail crap whilst others refuse to give it a click and 0ask others to paraphrase stuff from it. Not dim at all, l used to go on there intelligence gathering but found none.
Seriously before the virus l used to go to the gym each morning and walk the dog on either side. I used to listen to Radio 4 but at 10, Woman's Hour came on and talkshite was an easy instant alternative for the sports news for a few minutes.
I could say l won't listen when gyms open again because by then City should be champions and it might be fun to listen to their sorrows from White Brazil and Co.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.