Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because I’m recovering from a migraine, I’m laid up in bed and our game is depressing. I slept through half of it as I’m on heavy painkillers.

the post on the other forum was posted way before our match, so I don’t get what you’re complaining about.

please tell me what I’m allowed to do during Everton matches. I didn’t realise I wasn’t allowed to post while we were playing.

Hope you feel better soon, migraines are the Devils work.

Because I’m recovering from a migraine, I’m laid up in bed and our game is depressing. I slept through half of it as I’m on heavy painkillers.

the post on the other forum was posted way before our match, so I don’t get what you’re complaining about.

please tell me what I’m allowed to do during Everton matches. I didn’t realise I wasn’t allowed to post while we were playing.
It was a gen q, no need to get arsey

So to Monday.
If Wolverhampton Wanderers beat bingo and the dippers the cult are no longer the champions.
Don’t give a flying fuck about the why’s and wherefores.
They will no longer be the champions, because, if you’re no longer able to defend your title, then, you’re not deserved of the title.
Monday is the 15th March.
I think that guy from the midlands, William Shakespeare, (a kind of a Brummy forerunner to Jasper Carrott) predicted this when he wrote:

Beware the ides of March.

#therealendofthestorm. (for every other football supporter in this country).

The defending PL *champions are now 28 points behind the league leaders after playing just 28 games..

Best front 3
Best goalie
Best fullbacks
Best centre half* (* bit of a sore knee at the moment, fair play to them for not mentioning it though)
Best manager
Best fans
Most knowledgeable fans
Best history
Made more history by losing 6 home league games on the spin for the first time in their history
Won it 6 times
Got banned from European competition for 6 years
Best atmosphere under the lights
Best 5 2 3 ditty
Media stuffed with arse licking cheerleaders
Net spend champions supreme

... and currently pulling out all the stops to cement a top 10 finish..

What a fkin shambles..!

Last edited:
So to Monday.
If Wolverhampton Wanderers beat bingo and the dippers the cult are no longer the champions.
Don’t give a flying fuck about the why’s and wherefores.
They will no longer be the champions, because, if you’re no longer able to defend your title, then, you’re not deserved of the title.
Monday is the 15th March.
I think that guy from the midlands, William Shakespeare, (a kind of a Brummy forerunner to Jasper Carrott) predicted this when he wrote:

Beware the ides of March.

#therealendofthestorm. (for every other football supporter in this country).
Chapeau!

One more win for us or one defeat from them and they officially lose their title. What's the shortest reign on record? Could they be on for another record here? Turnigg into quite the season for them

Chairman of Lancs, David Hodgkiss, died of covid soon after attending Cheltenham. I'd say something about 20/20 hindsight but I clearly remember thinking at the time intelligent people were acting nuts. If I were in my 60's or 70's I'd be safely tucked away at home watching it on the box, thank you very much.

It's one thing taking a risk at the local pub or supermarket, another to put yourself amongst all of those people for such a prolonged period.

There's a bit of blinkered comment about it here https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2020/apr/21/experts-inquiry-cheltenham-festival-coronavirus-deaths
Some people seemed to think that they couldn't carch the virus because they were part of a certain socio-economic group.
Arrogant and deluded.

The defending PL *champions are now 28 points behind the league leaders after playing just 28 games..

Best front 3
Best goalie
Best fullbacks
Best centre half* (* bit of a sore knee at the moment, fair play to them for not mentioning it though)
Best manager
Best fans
Most knowledgeable fans
Best history
Made more history by losing 6 home league games on the spin for the first time in their history
Won it 6 times
Got English teams banned from European competition for 6 years
Best atmosphere under the lights
Best 5 2 3 ditty
Media stuffed with arse licking cheerleaders
Net spend champions supreme

... and currently pulling out all the stops to cement a top 10 finish..

What a fkin shambles..!
* To be fair he's dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.