Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.

'Today sees the launch of the club's next brand theme - WALK ON. Inspired by the lyrics of YNWA and taking inspiration from The Liverpool Way, the theme centres around our forward-facing belief, that no matter what comes our way, good or bad, we continue to push forward… we look to the future together with hope… we carry on… we go again… we WALK ON.'

jizzle
2 hours ago
We're not just a football team, we are a cult (fixed)

That video looks absolutely shite.
Content aside I was thinking it looks like a test animation.
Notice they have bingo punching the air in cartoon form but the overall look of that is absolutely shocking.

Was really upset this morning to hear that Everton had been beaten AGAIN. I want them to finish the season well ahead of the red shower.

* To be fair he's dead

No problem, my advice to bingo would be to strap him onto one of those Hannibal Lecter trolley's and wheel him out onto the pitch at kick off..

Athough he's probably lost half a yard of pace and will be a bit slow on the turn he'd still be nailed on to have a better game than the rest of the fkin garbage they have played at centre half this season..!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.