Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting fact. Since the return to football last season (June);Liverpool had 27 points from 14 matches before VVD and other injury's. Just less than two points a game.
That would represent just over a third of a season and works out at a 74 point season.

Interesting fact. Since the return to football last season (June);Liverpool had 27 points from 14 matches before VVD and other injury's. Just less than two points a game.
That would represent just over a third of a season and works out at a 74 point season.
I prefer looking at their last 8 league games, where they've gained 6 points from a possible 24, which works out over a full season as 28 points and a year (at least) in the second tier. Be interesting to see how 'loyal' their players and fans were then wouldn't it?

I prefer looking at their last 8 league games, where they've gained 6 points from a possible 24, which works out over a full season as 28 points and a year (at least) in the second tier. Be interesting to see how 'loyal' their players and fans were then wouldn't it?
True but my stats suggest all was not well before the excuses began...

True but my stats suggest all was not well before the excuses began...
Oh we know that, but leave them their excuses. When you're making excuses instead of identifying problems you're going nowhere. They spent 30 years doing so and the rags have done it the last 8.

The defending PL *champions are now 28 points behind the league leaders after playing just 28 games..

Best front 3
Best goalie
Best fullbacks
Best centre half* (* bit of a sore knee at the moment, fair play to them for not mentioning it though)
Best manager
Best fans
Most knowledgeable fans
Best history
Made more history by losing 6 home league games on the spin for the first time in their history
Won it 6 times
Got banned from European competition for 6 years
Best atmosphere under the lights
Best 5 2 3 ditty
Media stuffed with arse licking cheerleaders
Net spend champions supreme

... and currently pulling out all the stops to cement a top 10 finish..

What a fkin shambles..!
I kind of get the feeling, from reading your posts over the last year or so, that you’re not really a big fan of Littlewoods FC.

I could be wrong, of course.

Loyal you say!! I just been for a walk with the missus, and bumped into a "dipper fan" neighbour despite his best efforts to avoid me recently after talking about nothing but footy all last year. Anyway hes not watching any footy as its not a "proper season" without fans etc. This is the same for all the dippers I know, shouting off when things are good, then wimping out at the first sign of adversity...........you,ll never walk alone, what a load of shit.

Still going on about net spend.

Sad bastards!
They should be fucking furious with their owner about that, not celebrating it!

£1.45bn earnt in the last three years and they’ve invested just over £200m back into their squad.

Instead of trying to laud it over City/United for having a smaller net spend, they should be asking “WHERE THE FUCK DOES THE MONEY GO AT LIVERPOOL?!”

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.