Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kind of get the feeling, from reading your posts over the last year or so, that you’re not really a big fan of Littlewoods FC.

I could be wrong, of course.

Surprised you think that V70 as all my posts regarding the dippers have been 100% balanced, factual and correct..

To briefly sum up..

They are a cheating, whinging, gobby, disrespectful, horrible club, stocked with dislikeable players and a manager who, when he's not spouting lies about my club in the media, comes across very much as a bit of a ****..!

They have fans who you just can't warm to..
Selfintitled, know better than everyone else, self proclaimed most knowledgeable fans in the game and have absolutely no respect for anyone or anything else..

Their rich history commenced in the mid 1960's and only came about because they received a massive cash injection back then..

Prior to then, they were crap..

It's funny to think If they'd not copped for the investment they got back then, there's every chance their derby now would be against Tranmere Rovers..

Their owners are in partnership with money laundering sponser's but you'd never know because it's never mentioned..

Their players dive and cheat, rarely if ever get booked and never get called out for it in the media..

Reason why is the media are infested by dippers, who to a man and woman have never criticised the dippers on anything, ever..

Football is all about opinions though and the above is my opinion on the dippers which I have formed over the years watching football..

I Personally think it's a good opinion but I suppose I would do..!

Last edited:
Surprised you think that V70 as all my posts regarding the dippers have been 100% balanced, factual and correct..

To briefly sum up..

They are a cheating, whinging, gobby, disrespectful, horrible club, stocked with dislikeable players and a manager who, when he's not spouting lies about my club in the media, comes across very much as a bit of a ****..!

Selfintitled, know better than everyone else, self proclaimed most knowledgeable fans in the game and have absolutely no respect for anyone or anything else..

Their rich history commenced in the mid 1960's and only came about because they received a massive cash injection back then..

It's funny to think If they'd not copped for the investment they got back then, there's every chance their derby now would be against Tranmere Rovers..

Their owners are in partnership with money laundering sponser's but you'd never know because it's never mentioned..

Their players dive and cheat, rarely if ever get booked and never get called out for it in the media..

Reason why is the media are infested by dippers, who to a man and woman have never criticised the dippers on anything, ever..

Football is all about opinions though and the above is my opinion on the dippers which I have formed over the years watching football..

It’s alright we’re all mates here no need to sit on the fence

To briefly sum up..

Their sponsors weren’t just money laundering, they were found guilty of money laundering for a terrorist organisation.

I see one of their fans is celebrating us losing to Burnley.

But they don’t care about us, nuh-uh.
We don't care, and I'll say over and over again that we don't care. We'll never tire of telling everyone that we dont care and we dont care how long it takes to assure you that we don't care.

They should be fucking furious with their owner about that, not celebrating it!

£1.45bn earnt in the last three years and they’ve invested just over £200m back into their squad.

Instead of trying to laud it over City/United for having a smaller net spend, they should be asking “WHERE THE FUCK DOES THE MONEY GO AT LIVERPOOL?!”

Exactly this, and its what I always tell the spend moaning fans of other clubs. Your money needs to be on the pitch to be successful these days, not in the pockets of greedy owners while the squad falls behind at the first sign of injuries etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.