Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember when The Athletic first came out there were people on here telling everyone how amazing it was going to be. But if he's an example of what they produce, who would pay a monthly subscription for that shite?
Its the same old same old. Clickbait for redshirt plastics.
Pearce is an absolute joke, a laughing stock in his profession

Last edited:
Waiting for the obligatory welcome outside Klanfield, flares bricks and bottles welcoming Ramos, this idiot on Twitter already warming up the call to arms.

If it happens then I would love to see Madrid turn back and put it in the hands of the UEFA officials, it's time this vile club and it's braindead support learned a lesson.
They were banned from European competition for 6 years yet don't appear to have learned anything

I remember when The Athletic first came out there were people on here telling everyone how amazing it was going to be. But if he's an example of what they produce, who would pay a monthly subscription for that shite?
Yeah it’s shit, proper waste of money. They’ve gone for balance by having a load of over the top praise from each journalist who only represent one club each, instead of having actual balance by journalists just being balanced across the board.

At the very least regarding our game it should have been called off and played at a neutral venue no fan's. Personally I think they should have been kicked out. No team should have to endure that disgraceful attack going to play a game of football.
We should, at the very least, have refused to drive down that road until the braying morons had been dispersed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.