Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oi!! Us fanzine scribes are famed for our honest opinions and well-balanced comments.
Many of you are for sure. The one who used to get on my tits though was some bloke called Ged Isaacs. He had a piece in KOTK - think it was headed “Ged Sounds Off” - and I ended up refusing to buy it because of the shite he spouted.

Many of you are for sure. The one who used to get on my tits though was some bloke called Ged Isaacs. He had a piece in KOTK - think it was headed “Ged Sounds Off” - and I ended up refusing to buy it because of the shite he spouted.
Too bloody right. He shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a keyboard.

Lol, not saying it's had anything to do with their injuries but with all the money they've spent on their new training ground surely they could have gotten something a little more hi-tech and easier on the joints than a pegboard to train shoulders and arms? Footballers put a lot of strain on their knees and ankles anyway without potentially dropping off the top of that thing a couple of times weekly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.