Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not ashamed to admit l would be delighted if Salah sustained a career ending knee injury self inflicted in an obvious unarguably dive.
He has cheated too long and too much as the pics above clearly show.
I’m with you. Also I would just love to see him genuinely fouled in the area and the ref not give it...on reflection, the dippers NOT being awarded a penalty? Hah!

I’m with you. Also I would just love to see him genuinely fouled in the area and the ref not give it...on reflection, the dippers NOT being awarded a penalty? Hah!
I'd just like the cheating bastard to be booked for it. You know, like refs are supposed to
A combination of these two would be perfect I feel, especially if it were to cost them say, a top 4 spot or progression in the CL.

Can't imagine what they use those crash mats for.

WelldocumentedAromaticAmericanmarten-size_restricted.gif

DiscreteSilentApisdorsatalaboriosa-max-14mb.gif

GIF-Salah-penalty.gif

tenor.gif

Watching these clips of the Egyptian diver getting away with blatant cheating is a fkin disgrace..

I cannot recall him ever being booked for diving either, yet every one of the above clips warrant a yellow for simulation..

Not once was this horrible, diving twat called out for any of the above in the media and what's more, you can pretty much guarantee that spit and Tyler commentated live on every one of those games and I can't recall a fkin peep out of either of them at the time..

Add to that the other odious players who you just cannot warm to that turn out for them, Mane, the sweaty sock, Trent Darby, Dick van dyke, the water carrier, Fabihno and not forgetting the clown on the touchline, gurning away at every decision that doesn't go their way..

Forcing players into advertising hoardings, kicking lumps out of opposition players, not to mention forearm smashing them, safe in the knowledge that they won't receive a caution..

And the dippers can't fathom out why no fucker likes them..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.