Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
‘We didn’t agree with its introduction 10 years ago, but after careful consideration we believe that Uefa had with great foresight put together the best framework for financial fair play in these difficult times, and we will strongly back its continuing application against clubs that are starting to fail to set their house in order, Manchester City football club is sure this position will be backed by the strongest proponents of the FFP regulations from their inception , our fellow clubs Manchester United, Liverpool, arsenal, Chelsea,Tottenham, juventus, inter Milan, ac Milan, Barcelona, Real Madrid and Bayern Munich , who will join us in saying that if a club cannot be run within the FFP regulations perfect parameters, they should continue to face the punishments and rules as they agreed.
Thanky...ahahahahahahahahah... ou’
Very good!
The biter bit...?

‘We didn’t agree with its introduction 10 years ago, but after careful consideration we believe that Uefa had with great foresight put together the best framework for financial fair play in these difficult times, and we will strongly back its continuing application against clubs that are starting to fail to set their house in order, Manchester City football club is sure this position will be backed by the strongest proponents of the FFP regulations from their inception , our fellow clubs Manchester United, Liverpool, arsenal, Chelsea,Tottenham, juventus, inter Milan, ac Milan, Barcelona, Real Madrid and Bayern Munich , who will join us in saying that if a club cannot be run within the FFP regulations perfect parameters, they should continue to face the punishments and rules as they agreed.
Thanky...ahahahahahahahahah... ou’
I think we ought to point out that Eddie Woodpecker's passionate lecture on the benefits of FFP at the height of the excitement about our ban from Europe and the stripping of our domestic titles last summer was convincing proof of the benefits to football of the impure milk of FFP and we now see that other clubs have the opportunity to harvest the very same benefits denied to us because we hadn't broken the regulations. I'm sure that Eddie and the luminaries at the Liverpool Echo would agree heartily.

The Echo are worried ;)
From the article - what the actual fuck!?
“.......such as City, Chelsea and Paris Saint-Germain, but for a club such as Liverpool, who have become a hugely profitable enterprise that seeks value in the transfer market through statistical analysis as opposed to engaging in bidding wars for established talent.....”
No wonder they are all so deluded

The Echo are worried ;)

"Such developments would undoubtedly be of benefit to the clubs with seemingly bottomless wealth, such as City, Chelsea and Paris Saint-Germain, but for a club such as Liverpool, who have become a hugely profitable enterprise that seeks value in the transfer market through statistical analysis......"

Here was me thinking it was through theft of another club's data.

What a blatant disregard of the facts and or distortion of the facts that piece of “journalism“ is. They really do seem to genuinely believe they have some god given right to be a “top” club. I fervently hope the likes of Everton are freed to invest and thereby push the yank venture capitalist clubs down to a level befitting their head in the sand, all change is bad unless it benefits Liverpool attitude. Had to smile at the reference to a careful strategic transfer policy - it’s probably the IT they nicked from us

"Such developments would undoubtedly be of benefit to the clubs with seemingly bottomless wealth, such as City, Chelsea and Paris Saint-Germain, but for a club such as Liverpool, who have become a hugely profitable enterprise that seeks value in the transfer market through statistical analysis......"

Here was me thinking it was through theft of another club's data.
Through statistical analysis....is that another term for computer hacking ?

Through statistical analysis....is that another term for computer hacking ?
It's a new method combining computer hacking, signing all of Southamptons players at a total cost nearly equal to that of Southampton FC (£185m v £250m) and splashing out world record fees for multiple positions, before combining it all with a cutting edge tactical system consisting of high balls aimed at the opposition full back followed by a high press and some falling over in the opposition area (also known as Jack Charlton's Ireland with lots of diving).

they love us really...

Quote from: Dim Glas on Today at 10:54:55 am
They have a manager who is the biggest hypocrite of all. Doubt the vast majority of players give a shit.
True. The fans are completely hypocritical and brainwashed too. They actually believe that Man City are self sustainable and are not bank rolled by Abu Dhabi!

I will never understand women!
My GLW doesn’t like bin dippers.
Good, I have taught her well.
So, there on the local news there’s two dipper babies, who were once co-joined, and have since been successfully separated. Supposedly lovely pictures of them now ‘cuddling‘ each other. Aaaah she goes.
All I said was ‘ they’re just learning dipping techniques early......’

I thought, you’re horrible you, and, tight bastard were a bit strong!

I will never understand women!
My GLW doesn’t like bin dippers.
Good, I have taught her well.
So, there on the local news there’s two dipper babies, who were once co-joined, and have since been successfully separated. Supposedly lovely pictures of them now ‘cuddling‘ each other. Aaaah she goes.
All I said was ‘ they’re just learning dipping techniques early......’

I thought, you’re horrible you, and, tight bastard were a bit strong!
You never know, they might not have to steal, there's usually health complications from seperating co-joined twins so they'll probably sue the NHS as soon as their fingers are big enough to grasp the pen while Mammy and whoever owns up to being Daddy signs their names for them in the solicitors office. Plenty of money then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.