Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the article - what the actual fuck!?
“.......such as City, Chelsea and Paris Saint-Germain, but for a club such as Liverpool, who have become a hugely profitable enterprise that seeks value in the transfer market through statistical analysis as opposed to engaging in bidding wars for established talent.....”
No wonder they are all so deluded
That article is one of the most biased and most loaded against City I have read. The part where it states that City were found to have not cooperated with Uefa’s investigators and showed blatant disregard to the process really is clutching at straws on their part. We were found innocent get over it and stop trying to find guilt on City’s part where there isn’t any. Oh and the Liverpool can’t compete with all the rich clubs really is wearing thin now.

The rags haven't, of course. They have never ever had to buy players from other clubs in their entire history, they've got a continuous supply of the finest players ever being churned out on a conveyor belt at the their academy...at least that's what two plastics told me at a Christmas get-together a few months back. They were deadly serious, but the rest of us were howling with laughter.

I had a rag mate tell me once Chris Smalling came from their academy. I never knew playing non league and then premier league football was part of the rags academy.

Is there anyone who can explode this myth that the rags have had a youth team player in their team continuously since year dot? There was a time when professional football teams didn’t have youth set ups and academies. It’s like 650 million fans world wide and the greatest club in the world, if you repeat a lie enough times it becomes fact.

I had a rag mate tell me once Chris Smalling came from their academy. I never knew playing non league and then premier league football was part of the rags academy.

Is there anyone who can explode this myth that the rags have had a youth team player in their team continuously since year dot? There was a time when professional football teams didn’t have youth set ups and academies. It’s like 650 million fans world wide and the greatest club in the world, if you repeat a lie enough times it becomes fact.
I think the claim is that they have had a youth player in the matchday squad ie at least on the bench for decades. I suspect that is also true of most other clubs in English football. It's another one of those twisted statistics.

The rags haven't, of course. They have never ever had to buy players from other clubs in their entire history, they've got a continuous supply of the finest players ever being churned out on a conveyor belt at the their academy...at least that's what two plastics told me at a Christmas get-together a few months back. They were deadly serious, but the rest of us were howling with laughter.

They should be renamed Academy United and all their players were selected from Mancunian schools, the prospects have their lineage checked to ensure they have no blues under the beds.

I think the claim is that they have had a youth player in the matchday squad ie at least on the bench for decades. I suspect that is also true of most other clubs in English football. It's another one of those twisted statistics.
That claim relies on John O'Shea, they signed him on professional papers directly from Waterford Athletic at 17 so basically it's bullshit. It's like us trying to claim Iheanacho as an academy player.

If any of you can be arsed looking on rawk the saltiness is a joy to behold. Human rights in the middle east, the 6-0 thrashing of Watford, and FFP all seem to matter again, in a way they didn't seem to matter when we were in 6th place before xmas or when Liverpool were 20 points ahead last year :-)
Do you really think there’s a scouser anywhere on earth that truly gives a flying fuck about human rights in the Middle East? The only human rights they give a fuck about are the ones that prevent the cops kicking fuck out of them after they’ve just robbed Boots of 4 pairs of hair straighteners, a pack of bic razors, a USB stick and a chuppa chup then led them on a ten mile chase on a stolen moped .

Do you really think there’s a scouser anywhere on earth that truly gives a flying fuck about human rights in the Middle East? The only human rights they give a fuck about are the ones that prevent the cops kicking fuck out of them after they’ve just robbed Boots of 4 pairs of hair straighteners, a pack of bic razors, a USB stick and a chuppa chup then led them on a ten mile chase on a stolen moped .
I'd assumed that if they can live with murdering other fans, they can probably live with human rights abuses abroad and Watford conceding a few goals tbh.

They weren’t at all happy when DIC pulled the plug years ago.
No talk of human rights back then was there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.