Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surprising signing, if that's true. On his day, he can be unplayable. He tore us a new one at home last season. But by fuck, he's inconsistent. He often runs up dead ends, anf/or has no end product. Is he a Bingo type player?

Exactly what they don't need
A player who needs space to run into and as Liverpool have found out this season, teams sit back against them now and restrict that space

Surprising signing, if that's true. On his day, he can be unplayable. He tore us a new one at home last season. But by fuck, he's inconsistent. He often runs up dead ends, anf/or has no end product. Is he a Bingo type player?

Modern day crap version of Darren Huckerby who is built like a brick shithouse but can fall over from someone farting 100 yards away.

All in all a great fit for them.

Not sure how they fit Traore into his favoured right side position unless Salah moves. But their self proclaimed best front three in the world haven't been very good at all this season and could do with some competition.

Wolves being the new Southampton too? Coady next I bet, wonder if they'll be caught tapping him up, apologise and publicly state their interest has been ended, and then sign him anyway a few weeks later after he's nice and unsettled.

Beyond that I can't see how they can spend any more without significant sales. Their winners prize money was one season only, no fans has hit every club, their poor performance won't have helped shirt sales, and even the coutinho money must be down to the last few pennies by now. Oh, and spending money, or investing in your business as it is otherwise known, is immoral and bad. You're supposed to send most of it out to some billionaire in a foreign country.

I do wonder if a deal for Salah to Spain or Italy is already done. We'll know something's up if the media start calling him for his diving all of a sudden.

Not sure how they fit Traore into his favoured right side position unless Salah moves. But their self proclaimed best front three in the world haven't been very good at all this season and could do with some competition.

Wolves being the new Southampton too? Coady next I bet, wonder if they'll be caught tapping him up, apologise and publicly state their interest has been ended, and then sign him anyway a few weeks later after he's nice and unsettled.

Beyond that I can't see how they can spend any more without significant sales. Their winners prize money was one season only, no fans has hit every club, their poor performance won't have helped shirt sales, and even the coutinho money must be down to the last few pennies by now. Oh, and spending money, or investing in your business as it is otherwise known, is immoral and bad. You're supposed to send most of it out to some billionaire in a foreign country.

I do wonder if a deal for Salah to Spain or Italy is already done. We'll know something's up if the media start calling him for his diving all of a sudden.
They don't need to tap up Coady as Carragher pretty much did that on their behalf live on Sky about 3 months ago in that cringe worthy interview. He was basically begging him to join Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.