Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just out of interest in this mad PC world we live in. Who are you thinking will be offended. Scousers being associated with murderers. Or murderers being associated with scousers ?
It's a question of good taste, in my opinion. And the fact that they class our owners as murderers is not really relevant, as what they say is out of our control. I'm assuming that you disagree, given your question. Which is fine. Hopefully, this issue will be resolved in the near future, one way or the other.

Just don't like
It's a question of good taste, in my opinion. And the fact that they class our owners as murderers is not really relevant, as what they say is out of our control. I'm assuming that you disagree, given your question. Which is fine. Hopefully, this issue will be resolved in the near future, one way or the other.
i just don't like scousers since i got a kicking of about 50 of them in the 80,s they was brave as fuck, about 50 on 2 of us.

From RAWK:

"​
If Aguero had achieved what he has with City here at Liverpool..he'd be well behind in the statue pecking order, I doubt he'd even be considered.

Phil Neal would have a few erected before Sergio got his first.
It shows the difference between the clubs.
Bert Trautman has an FA cup winners medal & a statue at the Etihad..

"

I do find it hilarious that we choose to build a statue, and they feel the need to self-insert themselves into a dick measuring contest. We are building it on the Etihad, not in Klanfield mind. Talk about small-time.

Sergio won the league, they say he didn't win the CL. If Sergio won the CL, they would've said "he needs to win it 6 times". Proper sad classless bitter twats.

• You can’t buy success.
  • They’re only signing for money and will be off after a couple of seasons.
... don't forget though... players have only stayed with us for so long because of the under the table payments they're receiving from us... must be true, I read it on a paragon of virtuous truth website by the name of Squawk!

We certainly did in that quarter-final against Littlewoods.

The Leroy Sané disallowed non-offside goal and the Yorkshire clogger touching the ball on its way into the net just before half-time spring to mind.
...don't forget the hunchback bringing down Sterling in the area, and then handling the ball immediately after as well. We actually used to score some penalties then as well.

That **** Fowler just seen him on sky his words!!! Had medical at city drove back to Leeds decided I didn’t want to go to Maine road, met a director in the car park at Leeds he said take the money and run son this club is going under. So yes the rest is history signed for us only because Leeds were doomed and he wanted a payday smackheaded toe rag, shit penalty taking ****
Hardly a secret that story. He talks about it in his autobiography. Fowler actually speaks quite well of us as a club and continues to do so.

Talking about statues. Talking about status.

They call themselves (self-proclaimed) European Royalty.

I've never been on a Real Madrid fans forum, but if any fans have the right to call their club European Royalty, it's Real Madrid fans, as Real Madrid have won the European Cup and Champions League combined 13 times. Real Madrid have also won the European Cup and Champions League 3x's on the row on 2 separate occasions. 7 times more, and double the amount of times the self-proclaimed European Royalty have. But don't let the truth get in the way of any deluded Coach Wrecker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.