Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
As Cundy said to that idiot Littlewoods fan on talkshite, every club's supporters are the best.

It's a fucking nonsense argument. All teams are missing the vocal backing that crowds give them, but until this pandemic is under control, it’s something that we will all have to live with.
Agree, this has levelled the playing field and shown it is all about the players on the pitch and how they are managed and motivated.
Have to say I have virtually given up on talkshite save for the Sportbar whenever I am finishing a late shift. Goldstein is annoying, but maybe thats just my anti rag attitude. Cundy can be occasionally also but he does the wind up well and it does get people calling in, so i guess he is doing his job.
Cundy can be "refreshing" but also comes out with the line about players doing what they can to win, which irrespective of my allegiance to Liverpool, diving is diving is cheating.
Both of them do call people out for being knobs which is refreshing in this day and age....and I have to say I did like paxman turning Dalglish over.
Anyone who gets too big for their boots deserves that...nothing worse than someone giving it the big Iam or coming out with the "don't you know who I am".
I once had the pleasure of getting to say "No" to a Chief Constable when he tried to play that line with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.