Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Financially doping the FSG shareholders, dippers won't see a cent. That sale is just FSG banking the price of their investment back before their key players all hit 30 and they start relying on the upcoming wildcard system to make Europe.
In other words - even their shares are prepared to take a dive.

Wonderful and what I love about this forum. Even when i am not even attempting to be a wind up merchant, even when posting something that I didn't think would be contentious...as I was merely agreeing with a City fan. It manages to get someone trying to turn it into tar me with the whinging/victim tag.

As I THOUGHT I had and apologies for not being clearer, I was not referring simply to "my team" but all teams, even though this is the Liverpool thread. All teams are suffering at home and producing some results that "nromally" wouldnt happen. Whether you think this is down to the pressure on refs /officials or the lack of motivation for players, it does appear to be something.

It therefore takes away something from the game but makes it all about the players, which to some extent is what it should be. Should they need fans there to play to the best? Should it have any impact at all?

Obviously Liverpool do. Because all we've heard for months is Liverpool losing at Anfield is down to Liverpool fans not be there.
Which is a croc of sh*te, as Liverpool fans have been inside Anfield for 30 years without seeing Liverpool win the title.

Obviously Liverpool do. Because all we've heard for months is Liverpool losing at Anfield is down to Liverpool fans not be there.
Which is a croc of sh*te, as Liverpool fans have been inside Anfield for 30 years without seeing Liverpool win the title.
Agreed, it is because we are playing crap at present. Lack of motivation, lack of a system to get the best out of Thiago, missing Henderson and Fabinho in midfield...lots of reasons but nothing to do with a crowd

Reactions: jrb
The wind - don’t forget the wind jrb

Reactions: jrb
Agreed, it is because we are playing crap at present. Lack of motivation, lack of a system to get the best out of Thiago, missing Henderson and Fabinho in midfield...lots of reasons but nothing to do with a crowd
Re Thiago, I don’t think he is the type of player you needed. Your last 3 seasons were based on high energy pressing in midfield, with long diagonal balls into the channels to keep the pressure on. He simply does not fit that and trying to fit him in takes away the pressing to some degree. You either need to change the way you play to a more “city” type passing game or buy players in the mould of Wynaldum/Fabinho to keep up the pressure in the middle of the park.
You have a massive summer coming up as you will have to potentially replace Milner, Thiago and Wynaldum as well as buying a decent centre back

Re Thiago, I don’t think he is the type of player you needed. Your last 3 seasons were based on high energy pressing in midfield, with long diagonal balls into the channels to keep the pressure on. He simply does not fit that and trying to fit him in takes away the pressing to some degree. You either need to change the way you play to a more “city” type passing game or buy players in the mould of Wynaldum/Fabinho to keep up the pressure in the middle of the park.
You have a massive summer coming up as you will have to potentially replace Milner, Thiago and Wynaldum as well as buying a decent centre back
Summed up my thoughts exactly, great player as Thiago may be, Klopp, if it was him that wanted him, made a mistake in thinking that he could fit him in to the style we played that had worked.
I said it at the start of the season that I had City as favourites for the league due to our lack of squad depth. We may have a good team but you need a squad like City have.
Spot on...a massive summer...but will the yanks put their hands in their pockets!!!!

Summed up my thoughts exactly, great player as Thiago may be, Klopp, if it was him that wanted him, made a mistake in thinking that he could fit him in to the style we played that had worked.
I said it at the start of the season that I had City as favourites for the league due to our lack of squad depth. We may have a good team but you need a squad like City have.
Spot on...a massive summer...but will the yanks put their hands in their pockets!!!!
I am not sure they will in this climate. Should have spent on a defender last summer

Fair play.

I've given you a like for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.