Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we should give some kind of award for this gem from rawk...

We would have won the league this year but for injuries. We were going really well right up until losing Matip. After that we had to move our midfield into defence. We stuffed them last year and we will do so again. They got lucky this season.
It’s such a shame that they are the only team to have had injuries.

Fanbases like Liverpool and United’s are awash with very insecure fans.

When the vast majority of both fanbases have chosen to support these two clubs, instead of naturally supporting their local team with some pride in where they come from, because they want some reflected glory to their sad little lives; when anything belittles or threatens their chosen club, they can’t fucking handle it.
Betas, the lot of them.

We would have won the league this year but for injuries. We were going really well right up until losing Matip. After that we had to move our midfield into defence. We stuffed them last year and we will do so again. They got lucky this season.

LOL.

We'd also overhauled them and were 4 points clear with a game in hand when he was ruled out for the season.

LOL.

We'd also overhauled them and were 4 points clear with a game in hand when he was ruled out for the season.

I think in the last 5 season not including this we are 33 points better than them - so lucky

Nearly every post on the City thread on Rawk says we don’t enjoy our success and no one cares about us. Trust me, I fucking love being the best team in England. I don’t need some scouse **** telling me that I don’t enjoy our success. This team is a joy to watch, but I do prefer watching Stuart Pearces side, I must admit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.