Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every post on that thread is purposely posted for the benefit of lurking Blues. They know we have fans who have a mooch on there.

If there are any dippers lurking here, I can 100% promise you I absolutely fucking love our prolonged and sustained absolute domination of this countries football this last decade. And I also love that it has been propelled by the purchase and investment of the club by our dear Sheikh, because I know that it really pisses you lot off. So have that you twats.
Not every post. I think some genuinely arise from an all-consuming sense of suffocating bile and genuine pain.

They are the ones I enjoy reading the most.

American Hedge Fund FC

Bought by the Yanks. Traded by the Yanks. Sold by the Yanks.

Last 10 years. Domestic trophies.

Man city.

If City win all of this seasons domestic trophy competitions they are still in? If?

PL title. 21/20(?), 18/19, 17/18, 13/14, 11/12 - 5
FA Cup. 21/20(?), 18/19, 10/11 - 3
League Cup. 21/20(?) 19/20, 18/19, 17/18, 15/16, 13/14 - 6
Charity Sheild. 19/20, 18/19, 12/13 - 3

17 trophies.

Liverpool.

PL title. 19/20 - 1
11/12 - 1

2 trophies.

If City win the CL it will be 18 trophies.

I doubt very much City will win all 4 trophies this season. But if City do, City will also play in next season's Community Shield, UEFA's European Super Cup, and FIFA's World Club Cup.(croc of shite) Another possible 3 trophies.

Knowing City's luck they'll just win another PL title. Oh well! :-)

Last edited:

Man city.

If City win all of this seasons domestic trophy competitions they are still in? If?

PL title. 21/20(?), 18/19, 17/18, 13/14, 11/10 - 5
Charity Sheild. 19/20, 18/19 -2

16 trophies.

Liverpool.

PL title. 19/20 - 1
11/12 - 1

2 trophies.

If City win the CL, it will be 17 trophies.

I doubt very much City will win all 4 trophies this season. But if City do, City will also play in next season's Community Shield, UEFA's European Super Cup, and FIFA's World Club World Cup.(croc of shite) Another possible 3 trophies.

Prem league should be 11/12 not 11/10 need a bit of an edit there mate :)

Man city.

PL title. 21/20(?), 18/19, 17/18, 13/14, 11/10 - 5
Charity Sheild. 19/20, 18/19 -2

16 trophies.

Liverpool.

PL title. 19/20 - 1
11/12 - 1

2 trophies.

If City win the CL, it will be 17 trophies.

I doubt very much City will win all 4 trophies this season. But if City do, City will also play in next season's Community Shield, UEFA's European Super Cup, and FIFA's World Club World Cup.(croc of shite) Another possible 3 trophies.

You're missing a Charity Shield in 2012 mate and you've us winning the title a season early :)

Lol! :-)

Knew I'd f*** it up.

Just got up, having a brew, half asleep still.

Will amend it.

Thanks.

Is Liverpool's right? ;-)

Nearly every post on the City thread on Rawk says we don’t enjoy our success and no one cares about us. Trust me, I fucking love being the best team in England. I don’t need some scouse **** telling me that I don’t enjoy our success. This team is a joy to watch, but I do prefer watching Stuart Pearces side, I must admit.
I am a Scouse C*nt and I love it that you love it when City win things. And most fans of other clubs love it as well as it stops two certain teams in red winning everything. So go win all 4.

Courtesy of a typical rawk brainiac...

As many have written about before, empty stadiums have massively helped city this year. When the fans a are back (hopefully next season), will make a huge difference to the other teams.
===========================================================================================

I don't know about anyone else, but I've always thought it was a great shame that the 100 points season was played out at a time when supporters of all clubs were barred from entering football stadiums....

Last edited:
Quote from: Dave McCoy on Yesterday at 12:29:33 am

As many have written about before, empty stadiums have massively helped city this year. When the fans a are back (hopefully next season), will make a huge difference to the other teams.
===========================================================================================

I don't know about anyone else, but I've always thought it was a great shame that the 100 points season was played out at a time when supporters of all clubs were barred from entering football stadiums....
I wonder what next year’s excuse will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.