Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dipper fans must be quaking in their boots Merseyside police have promised to do everything they can to apprehend the culprits from video and bodycam evidence. Think I might have heared that somewhere before.BBC politely mention that there was something similar at a City match where a couple of bottles and a few fireworks were let off. No mention of the bricks and players having to get on the coach floor to avoid serious injury.
If the Merseyside police wanted to find the culprits they could have done a lot worse than looking on the rooves of their own vans.

I see Liverpool fans attacked the Real Madrid bus last night, how can they keep getting away with it, they should be banned for one season from playing home games in the Champions League, otherwise eventually someone will get hurt, bunch of XXXXX.
Think that boat sailed long ago.

At what point can we say Liverpool are milking Hillsborough for all its worth? Terrible what happened and i'me so glad the police and hate-media were found out for hire what they've done. But ffs y how long are they going to keep using this as an emotional WEAPON against everyone else?
And when will they admit that their fans were not blameless that day either.

Threaten the club, not with a £10k fine or something pathetic that they will pay Threaten to have the game behind closed doors or at a neutral venue, that way the club will do something about it.

Or at least the fans who end up not being able to attend the game due to the feral gobshites may actually turn on them. This will only stop when the club/proper fans are affected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.