Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they'll win it at a canter again this season, unfortunately. They're head and shoulders above everyone else at the moment.
With the way they are reffed coupled with them playing the same core players every week, they will piss it. A couple of injuries and things may change but history tells us that doesnt happen to this team

Which is it? People were taking the piss out of us for having penny pinching owners but are also taking the piss saying we spend "plenty". It can't be both.

I don't think our owners are penny pinchers, but I think they are very conservative and methodical (conservative != "cheap"). And of course we've spent, it's just that we can't compete the top of the market with you lot, the secondary team in Manchester, and Chelsea. Even over at Arsenal, Willian makes more per week than every single Liverpool player.

But what it always comes down to that mystifies me is....there can be more than one good team! You lot seem to take it as a personal offense, like it's a zero-sum situation where if one team is good it's a slight on Guardiola or your players.
You’ve spent a fucking fortune to win two trophies, wind your neck in.

Which is it? People were taking the piss out of us for having penny pinching owners but are also taking the piss saying we spend "plenty". It can't be both.

I don't think our owners are penny pinchers, but I think they are very conservative and methodical (conservative != "cheap"). And of course we've spent, it's just that we can't compete the top of the market with you lot, the secondary team in Manchester, and Chelsea. Even over at Arsenal, Willian makes more per week than every single Liverpool player.

But what it always comes down to that mystifies me is....there can be more than one good team! You lot seem to take it as a personal offense, like it's a zero-sum situation where if one team is good it's a slight on Guardiola or your players.

Scouse cu nt

Just seen Mane's elbow, can any ref on here explain why it wasn't a straight red?

So what if I refered to him by Trent ?
I didn’t think that deep in to it tbh mate , I wrote out the message and posted it .
Haven’t you got anything better to do then nitpick people’s wording on a forum insinuating there fans from other clubs ?
What is it with people playing forum detectives on here , you see it all the time it’s embarrassing.
I did not insinuate that you support anybody else other than City, only that I found it strange that Kyle was referred to as Walker yet the well known firm of solicitors Trent Alexander Arnold is referred to by his first name. Is forum detective a well paid job? :-) I have not received a penny yet off Ric.
Anyway life is too short for arguments so have a good afternoon.

Yes the stills look to be proof and I have watched clips back again and have to agree hits the arm.
I think an example of the new rule and this shirt sleeve thing.
Maybe they should all revert to shirts like the Cameroonians wore at the World Cup a few years ago. Upper or lower arm or shoulder all "handball"
Thanks for your reply and finally, well done.
1 day and 50kwh of nuclear energy later you agree SM's foul is a red card (and he shouldn't be on the pitch to equalize) and the winner shouldn't stand for handball.
Now the truth is, no 3 match ban for your best man
and 3 points for your next title. And no one cares.

We'll talk again after your next glorious match and see how many points were disputable then.

Well, not the cup match vs Arsenal obviously where your full U20 will be involved...

Just seen Mane's elbow, can any ref on here explain why it wasn't a straight red?
I think you've answered your own question. Mane.

I think there was at everton the other week on James. It was a bit of a flap/slap but caught his face . Red card

I did not insinuate that you support anybody else other than City, only that I found it strange that Kyle was referred to as Walker yet the well known firm of solicitors Trent Alexander Arnold is referred to by his first name. Is forum detective a well paid job? :-) I have not received a penny yet off Ric.
Anyway life is too short for arguments so have a good afternoon.
Sorry pal if come of a bit rude , just see it On the forum a lot and it annoys me lol ,thought you were insinuating it about me with the comment .
Apologies if I got the wrong idea.
Take care .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.