Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed , its all flavour of the month to sell papers / get clicks.
Ignore 99% of the media as it is all about the clicks and money. They have to get a response or be sensational.
We all know football goes in cycles and no team is invincible (save for Arsenal of the past).
Only as irrisistable as the opponents allow you to be.

The trouble with that is City have never been flavour of the month, well not since we became good, beforehand we got a pat on the head and told we were a lot of peoples second club (I mean, even if that exists, right?) because we played good football for a spell back in the day but basically were now harmless.

I stopped buying newspaper a month after we got taken over, Oil Rich City are not listed on any football league table but appeared in many many match reports.

They play with such an intensity that its so hard to break through their press. We arguably did it just as well in 17/18 but the intensity from us has massively dropped,

You're right of course, but there's a question in there. And it's a huge one. How have they been able to maintain that high speed, high pressing game, match after match, month after month? They did it all last season. And the season before, as a matter of fact. For two entire seasons, with no let up, unless you count the matches they lost once they'd won the title at the tail end of last season. And stone me, they're doing it this season. We did it, but we can't maintain it. How is it done? Mysterious…

View attachment 3030
You see, it’s the constant denial that anything goes in your team’s favour that pisses people off.
Never their fault is it

And why the fuck their disciples feel the need to frequent another team's forum is beyond me, to gloat maybe? I know one thing, if you uttered anything on RAWK that didn't fit the narrative you'd be fucked off immediately..

Never their fault is it

And why the fuck their disciples feel the need to frequent another team's forum is beyond me, to gloat maybe? I know one thing, if you uttered anything on RAWK that didn't fit the narrative you'd be fucked off immediately..
And you'd never get Dippers on RAWK calling De Bruyne fuckin 'Kev'.....

You refer to Walker yet you do not refer to Arnold.
So what if I refered to him by Trent ?
I didn’t think that deep in to it tbh mate , I wrote out the message and posted it .
Haven’t you got anything better to do then nitpick people’s wording on a forum insinuating there fans from other clubs ?
What is it with people playing forum detectives on here , you see it all the time it’s embarrassing.

You're right of course, but there's a question in there. And it's a huge one. How have they been able to maintain that high speed, high pressing game, match after match, month after month? They did it all last season. And the season before, as a matter of fact. For two entire seasons, with no let up, unless you count the matches they lost once they'd won the title at the tail end of last season. And stone me, they're doing it this season. We did it, but we can't maintain it. How is it done? Mysterious…
download.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.