Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I genuinely feel sorry for Leicester today. Their win on Saturday was on a par emotionally with our win back in 2011, I even felt made up for the big eared BBC fucker too.
All for nothing now it seems as the dippers are looking like qualifying for the Champions League. Can't see the six fingered in breds getting anything sadly. Palace just look gone too.
UK media is a fucking joke, Leicester was THE story of the weekend and hopefully it's yet another fan base who now sees these twats for what they are media wise.
It's almost like they have some sort of unseen influence over the media.

Can't quite put my finger on why...

Just watched BBC news at lunchtime and they are still headlining Allison dedicates goal to his late father. I guess an alternative (but equally accurate headline) Liverpool keeper bails out his team in injury time against an already relegated West Brom doesn’t quite have the same ring to it.

Did City just win the league?
Did Leicester just win the FA cup?
Are 3 English clubs in Euro finals?

Nothing on the news? Coz Sky and BBC keep bleating on about how great Liverpool are for getting CL, even though they have not got it yet. The bum licking fest is cringe.
oh stop moaning!!
we are truly blessed to live in a time when we can gaze in awe and wonder at the greatest team ever in the history of everything ever, and when we so privileged to have witnessed a goal (too small a word for such a feat of greatness) which will surely benefit all of mankind for generations to come.
Sing hallelujah and rejoice instead of carping on.
And by the way, I wonder if any of the contributors to this forum can think offhand, of any other occasion when a South American player scored a dramatic last gasp goal to actually win something important, like...say...a PL title?
I‘m sure that I have a vague recollection of something similar happening.

Just watched BBC news at lunchtime and they are still headlining Allison dedicates goal to his late father. I guess an alternative (but equally accurate headline) Liverpool keeper bails out his team in injury time against an already relegated West Brom doesn’t quite have the same ring to it.
That’s two bereavements for Allison then not forgetting the tragedy of losing Vigil Vin Diesel who was decapitated by Pickford.
Allison came across really well in his interview and not at all dipperesque - respect to him fair play.

That’s two bereavements for Allison then not forgetting the tragedy of losing Vigil Vin Diesel who was decapitated by Pickford.
Allison came across really well in his interview and not at all dipperesque - respect to him fair play.
I have every respect for him - losing your dad is no fun for anyone. It’s a shame Pep didn’t dedicate winning the title to his mum... the BBC may have reported it for more than a couple of hours then

oh stop moaning!!
we are truly blessed to live in a time when we can gaze in awe and wonder at the greatest team ever in the history of everything ever, and when we so privileged to have witnessed a goal (too small a word for such a feat of greatness) which will surely benefit all of mankind for generations to come.
Sing hallelujah and rejoice instead of carping on.
And by the way, I wonder if any of the contributors to this forum can think offhand, of any other occasion when a South American player scored a dramatic last gasp goal to actually win something important, like...say...a PL title?
I‘m sure that I have a vague recollection of something similar happening.
Now you come to mention it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.