Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m assuming that he Is implying that our signing of the relatively low profile Dias meant that the dippers would find it easier to retain the PL title.
Signing good centre backs to replace club legends can be tricky but the scousers seem to be a little way behind us, if you want to compare the performance and achievements of our Reuben with their thingummy and whatsisname.
Ah. Makes sense, now you explain it.

What an arrogant bastard.

Has anyone seen that cringeworthy ad that TAA is fronting for some theragun massage thingy. It honestly says “reinventing the role…” implying that he has somehow made right back different. Well if you class being shit at defending but someone who can cross the ball then yes he has reinvented the role. It’s utter bollocks!
PS I Was looking at the product before the advert started on tv, but now I am going to swerve well clear of it

Bloody City!!!!
On the night i had put 3 City defenders in my fantasy team!
You lot will do anything piss off a "dipper"

I am ignoring the dipper that you responded to, so, don't have a clue what the scruffy twat said - I do like your answer though ;)
I'm sorry but I just had to respond...I take offence at that as I am the epitome of sartorial elegence as I model my look on the master that is Ron Burgundy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.